2. CURSE OF VAMPIRE

"Get out from this world Alex"

Lord of Fallen Angels Mr. Famiston shouted at Alex, who is now a cursed vampire. Alex wanted to live in this palace even though he did a mistake which can even cost his life. He loved a woman who is a vampire even after the restrictions.

Just because he is a prince and have the privilege to roam in the palace and outside doesn't means he can unfollow the traditions of angels.

Not to mention Mr. Famiston cursed him so that he could realise his mistake and beg for life.

But life doesn't go the way we think

"My Lord, Please listen to m-"

A slap covered Alex's face.

"Do you think I'll listen to you now?
You broke our world rules.
You are cursed Alex.
Do you know About it?

Thousands of girls were here who wanted to marry you!. You are a Prince Alex. Everyone loves you.

Then how can you betray everyone like this? You already know your first love is our enemy for the last 30 years.

She killed-"

He was cut off by a man who was tall and handsome who was covered in black dress. His eyes were blue and grey. He was crying not because he was begging to live but to express his true love.

"Yes my Lord, I know about it. I loved a cursed angel and tried to make a family with her! That's why I'm cursed isn't it?

But lord

you knew it, you knew once an angel loves someone he will love her for the rest of her life. Then how can I leave her after spending time with her?.

When my parents died it was only her who protected me, who never let me sleep hungry, who never tired taking care of me. I have a higher position in this world but no one purely took care of me as she did, if I wanted, I could have gone and living with her without even telling you, without even coming here to get a curse from you!

But

I didn't because I respect you my lord! I saw you like my own father.

"Keep your voice low! I can never allow to live that bitch here inside our paradise world.

Remember one thing that bitch she'll kill you she is not your Savior, she is your enemy! She changed you! She turned you from a fallen Angel to a demon Alex. For your whole life you were scared of vampires now look at you. You have become one.

Now go out from there I don't want you to see here.

This curse is permanent go and live with her, I bet she'll leave you! You won't be able to live anywhere.

She is pretending to love you.

Lord called his guards to let Alex go out of this world, but before that he gave Alex a locket.

"Open this when you get my words."

"Lord, he is too stubborn, please give him and her girlfriend a chance I bet he will do it"

Wife of Alexander convinced.

"No my queen, you know she is not something who deserves trust, she killed many people who were close to me. Harper has to understand this, he is stubborn but not stupid I wish he will understand this without being killed.

I can't tell him the truth because of the promise i made decades ago, but he is a prince and is smart enough to find the truth. He can't be with a pretending lover for too long. He'll come into his senses.

"I hope he opens the locket as soon as possible".