10. Kendall's Reality

1 week passed

"Bow down to queen Kendall. Queen our magician wants to meet you".

One of the Kendall servants spoked while bowing to Kendall who was sitting on the throne, Kendall who was the queen of the vampire paradise living for a pure angel soul to be an immortal queen.

Let her come

Soon an old lady arrived at the majesty's palace and they both bow to each other. Kendall nodded as a permission to let her speak.

Queen, it's already 1 month, what do you think he did?

Yess i sent one of my dearest women to check on them. She will be back with the news.

I appreciate that Queen but what if he chooses her?

"It's not possible! I have lived in a small house for the past many years, Just for him! Spent time with her, killed his parents so that I can take his responsibilities, made him my puppet to get his powers! Sended his fate, his first love away from her. Did each and every thing to get him, did fake care and love just for what? To make him fall in love with me, and yes he is in love with me. I know him, he promised to choose me over her.

_________

Flashback.

Mumma ?
Alex's mumma come here.

The 5 year old Alex calls her mom with the affectionate eyes. Her dad was sitting on the throne and was listening to them and adoring his family time. Her mom who was the angel queen of paradise went towards her boy and kneeled down to reach his level.

Yes my baby. What happened?

Mumma umm when will I become like daddy?

Oh hoo soon my boy you'll become an Adult and will throne after me with a princess okay?

Her dad spoke out and took him in her arms. They both kissed him and then made him sit on the throne.

Suddenly a lady barged into the palace with a cutted head of a gaurd.
The king closed Alex's eyes and asked the reason of coming like this from that lady.

Why are you here ? And who are you?

You forgot me majesty? Oh no how can you forget your first love? That's a shame. Isn't? But now look you're having a baby with this bitch?

Kendall keep your mouth shut !!!!

Oh no you remember my name? Oh god this is crazy

Kendall went towards the queen and stabbed a dagger into her chest. She turned the dagger twice which made her suffer even more. She screamed and cursed her that she will die in the hands of someone she will trust the most. Kendall ignored her and threwed her towards the wall.

Opps i killed her your majesty.

King made Alex sleep and fought with Kendall in order to safe Alex but unfortunately Kendall bitten him and turned him into a rotten corpse.

Now this boy will help me to be a mortal queen.

She laughed and took the boy from the palace, she made him forget everything and started living with him making him believe the things she wanted to do.

The end

_______

Soon another lady entered the palace and bowed to her.

Queen i have a news for you
Harper did the soul attachment with Bella and we will soon be able to kill Harper.

That's good. Let's go and do this now.

Queen we can't…… Bella can be killed by your hands only if that sword glows in his chest.

Then why didn't it glow? It must glow if he is done with his work.

Queen.. It can't be because of two reasons

Maybe Bella didn't accept him completely until now or maybe Harper didn't want...

Suddenly Kendall grabbed the woman's neck and threw her on the floor.

What the fuck you're claiming??? He doesn't want this? You're fucking lying to me. Who the fuck you're?

Queen… Please leave me…

You deserves to die just fucking die.
She pushed her towards the wall and stifled her neck until she died.

The day isn't too far now, I just want the power to rule over the world. Just a few days left to kill Harper, "

Kendall laughed.