6. NIGHTMARE

I grabbed the TV's remote and sat on the couch, so that I could talk to Bella while distracting him. I did this on purpose so that Harper will give my answers without feeling scared.

I turned on the tv, but I felt two hands wrapping my figure. He hides his face on my chest. His head were just between of my breasts. I felt it but it wasn't on intention, it was fear a true fear. He hugged me tightly and closed his eyes while shivering

"Harper! what happened?"
I said while removing his hands.

"Wil-l t-they kil-l us?"

He said while holding his tears back

"No it's a television Harper, they won't kill us".

He again hugged me, this time I felt his warmth. His pure feelings and emotions. I thought his past wasn't much good or Maybe he is suffering from his trauma so i let him hug me until he feels a bit better.

"Don't go Bella. Don't leave me"

He murmured and slept on my lap.

I know I don't have to let a stranger sleep in my house even on my lap but I felt like I knew him, I felt like he is someone whom I know from ages.

I placed my hands on his head, caressing his hairs gently. While watching the television screen, soon I fell asleep on the sofa's back.

_______

Mom..... please don't go. don't leave me

I kept running to hold my mom's hand who kept disappearing away from me.

Mom dad where are you going please don't go. I'll be a good son. Please come back to me

A woman took my parents and disappeared in the sky. She was laughing while I was crying why? Why did she take them?

Alex please save us.......

_________

Harper's forehead started sweating, it was a nightmare that kept coming in Harper's dream, troubling him, making him feel scared. He suddenly wakes up, making Bella scared too

"What happened? Did you see something bad?".

She said while looking at him, holding Harper's hand.

"Y-yes again, only one dream, someone is taking away my parents from me, I was just screaming and crying there but can't help them. Why? Who is she? And why does she want my parents? Did she killed them?

Many questions came into his mind. He was crying while asking me many questions. The fear in his eyes was true. He was scared, I don't know what he saw in his dream but according to his questions it's something about his parents. I hugged him tightly, calming him down.

"It's okay Harper, it was just a dream, it will never happen okay? Don't be scared I'm here fine fine don't cry now."

He cried for sometime, I relaxed him many ways and finally he stopped crying. I distracted his mind by making dinner with him. Yes it was evening time when I found him but I haven't asked him any questions, I thought he was having some mental issues.

Time skipped after dinner

We went to my room, standing on the door looking at everything placed in the room, admiring my photos, my computer and the moon from the window.

"You can sleep here for today, but tomorrow you have to answer my questions, okay?"

I'll sleep on the couch. I exclaimed while placing the pillows and blankets on the couch, but he shook his head.

"No sleep with me, what if I again get nightmares?"

He said while showing his puppy eyes. Sleeping with a stranger on the same bed, I didn't like the idea at all, I just knew his name so I denied him.

"No I can't, I'm here anyways you can call me anytime okay? Now sleep, it's getting late".

We both slept.

Author's Pov

Harper wokes up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. He falls down on the floor due to weakness.

"I want b-bloo-d".

"I need to wake up. If Bella sees me like this she'll definitely throw me out. I can't tell her my identity"

He murmured and got up from the floor, heading towards the room.

Bella was sleeping on the couch, the moonlight was hitting on her face making it even more shiny. Harper went towards her, kneeling down to look at her face, even more clearly.

He praises her beauty but then his eyes get attracted to Bella's neck, the veins. He tried to touch it while murmuring some words

"I want to drink it, it-it looks tasty".

I don't know when I entered the room and got attracted to Bella's face, but the way she closed her eyes kept making me fall in love with her. I saw her blue veins on neck and instantly became attracted to it more specifically hungry for the suck.

My teeth went bigger to suck her blood, my eyes color turned red. I started turning into a vampire.

"I want to drink her blood. It smells so sweet, it looks so beautiful

I said while placing my lips on her neck but suddenly I remember everything, coming back to the reality I went away from bella. I went to the balcony and inhaled fresh air.

"What the fuck was i doing, why am I attracted to her blood?"

I again started losing my balance. "Blo-od? I want to drink blood or I'll die. I'm thirsty", I started feeling weaker than ever.

I went to the jungle and sucked the blood of animals. After that I came back to the house and cleaned the blood from my shirt, not wanting to let Bella Know about it

I went back to the bed, making sure Bella didn't wake up from the noises.

I'm sorry bella
I know I'm using you but I can't help it. I have to do this for me and Kendall.