11. Love or lost

Harper 's Pov

I was washing our dishes but suddenly someone ranged our bell. I went to open the door revealing a boy in his twenties, he was dark and tall with messy hairs. No doubt it's Avey.

Hey, why are you here?

That's what I need to ask you, you're still in this house ?

"Ahh this boy, why do you care ?

"Ye-yes it is but she never told me she had a best friend or more particularly if you're her best friend haha".

Why will she, do you her boyfr-

Yes, I'm his boyfriend now, go from here and tell her I didn't allow you.

Yaa let me take papers-

I didn't Heard him and closed the door on his face.

What the hell ???? let her come today

Did you bring the papers?

I asked Avey but he shook his head. I was in disbelief cause I needed them urgently then i remembered Harper is still in my house so maybe he did something or could have been said things to him. Oh god what will I do ?

Your boyfriend didn't let me take it

My colleagues shouted after listening to the word 'boyfriend". As expected Harper did something. This boy.

"You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend"
"Yes, show us how he looks".
"Did he live with you?".
"Omo when all this happened".
"Omg wait a fucking Minute don't tell me he is HARPER???
God that boy???? Seriously.???

They asked many questions but I'm still processing it. He claimed to make this kind of thing private but now he said it. Nevermind maybe he is okay and open with me now.

Uh yes Harper and me are officially dating

After showing many photos of Harper and me together to my colleagues, I finally headed to my apartment.

"Omo they all are mad"

I murmured and opened the door. I just unlocked the door and Harper pinned me against the wall, like he was waiting for this moment.

He locked the door without breaking the kiss, i was shocked by his sudden behavior. He started leaving some hickeys on my collarbones. I tried not to moan, I crossed my hands on his neck and pulled him even closer.

Jump

He ordered with his raspy voice moreover an angry voice. I crossed my legs along with his tiny waist. Without breaking the kiss he took me to the bedroom.

___

I threw Bella on the bed, while placing my hands on her head so as not to hurt her, making me hover over her. I removed my shirt and attached my lips on hers but some flashbacks came into my mind.

Flashback

You go there and the first lady you will see must be the angel. You have to protect her, you have to love her. But don't let her know your reality or else she'll kill you. She have to.

You have to make love with her after she falls for you and also with her consent. Exactly at 1:45 you have to stab her with a knife which I will give you.

Do you want to go there?"

The magician asked Harper .

___________

"I can't stab her, no I love her but I don't want to break Kendall's trust who is waiting for me, is she okay.?

I thought but then Bella Pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed her softly, her tongue roaming inside my mouth, tasting every corner of the mouth.

I almost forgot about Kendall while living with bella. Does she deserve this? How can I? I almost don't even remember why I'm here. But can I do this?

I closed my eyes and sobbed once.

"I love you bella"

I said, breaking the kiss. She went up and removed her remaining clothes so I did. She hovered upon me and placed her finger on my mouth.

"I love you too Harper , Don't worry, soon you are going to be happy"

She said and placed my dick inside her womanhood. We both moaned loudly. I cupped her face not wanting to let her go. I hugged her and she rode me so well.

She stopped riding so I flipped her, I entered her wet dripping cvnt and started thrusting inside her. My vision got blurry. l started to kiss her. My mind started reminding me of some things again. 

This time it was different

_________

Don't go…..
Alex please don't let me go
….. come back..

A blurry figure whom I wanted to stay with was disappearing in front of me. I was trying to save her, making her stay but a woman came and took me.

Alex please don't go

Her voice kept echoing in my ears
Who is she?
Why do I want her to stay?
What is she to me?

_________

Harper 's eyes started teary, he started crying. He looked at Bella who was now worried because of his state. He focused on her face and her teary eyes.

Suddenly his head hurt. He looked into Bella's eyes and some memories came into his head, growing a huge pain in his heart. His heart hurts thinking of some precious moments along with hurtful things that he believed his whole life.

Maybe her eyes reminded him of someone he used to know.