5. FIRST MEET

I reached the planet.
Earth

I got into a road filled with many people. Many strange things are running on the road, carrying people.

People are walking on the road with a cloth above their head to get protected by the water coming from the sky.

"Is someone crying?"

Suddenly a large voice came because of crashing two clouds together.
I got scared so I simply sat on my legs on the road. Resting my head on my folded knees. I wasn't in the middle of the road but somewhere in a park.

The water keeps making my clothes wet. I started to cry anyway, but then someone came closer to me directly in front of me. I could hear the noise of dry leaves crashing and crunching.

I opened my eyes and looked forward. I saw a beautiful girl holding a transparent cloth (umbrella) covering me with it also, so that I won't get wet.
She reached my hands and asked humbly with a tense in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I held her hands to get up and nodded at her words. Her voice is the prettiest one I have ever listened to.

Her voice kept echoing into my ears, my heart started running fast when I held her hands to stand up .

Feels like Everything stopped, when our eyes met each other. No other sounds coming from the background. It was only her voice, chill and strong wind kept flowing making her hairs came into her face. She ran her fingers from the knots and kept her strands behind the ears like it was protecting her, adoring her.

I saw her face clearly shining in the pretty weather. Suddenly I flinched and sneezed once, breaking the precious moment.

"Are you really okay?"  She asked again while holding my hands.

"She is the angel? Yes she is beautiful, the lady was correct".

I murmured while giving her a small smile.

Huh? What did you say just now?

Harper, my name is Harper

Where is your house?

I didn't say anything because I can't tell her my real identity.

I started shivering after sneezing.

"Ah your clothes are wet, let's go to my home. It's near the bus-stop. You can change your clothes from there".

She said and ran while holding my hands. I just enjoyed the moment, my heart kept beating faster and louder by her touch.

Soon we reached her apartment, it was quite bigger than I imagined. She took me to the restroom and gave me some clothes.

"I have my brother's clothes, you can wear this".

She plastered a smile on her face and went out. I wore it and left the room in 10-15 minutes.

She was in the kitchen making some hot soup. I touched the furniture and found it fluffy and soft. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"You can sit on it"

She said while pouring the soup in a bowl. I jumped on the sofa comforting myself again and again

___

She was just observing Harper from the kitchen, who was behaving like a baby. She giggled at his behavior, it feels like he never watched a damn sofa.

She went and gave him a bowl of soup. He took it and started drinking it immediately.

"Yaa wait it's hot".

She stopped him and started blowing the soup from a spoon.

"Now drink it".

She inserted the spoon inside his mouth.

"Taste good?"

She asked and he nodded while showing his gummy smile. She went up to turn the tv on but he held her hands.

"What's your name?"

He asked Looking at her eyes softly.

BELLA

She murmured.
He smiled

An angel would never deny helping a human who's in pain. That's the duty of her parents. Now she is taking it over which makes her a real fallen Angel. Princess.