4. LOVE OR SACRIFICE

Next morning

They both dressed themselves and went out to meet a lady who promised them to help.  She was an occultist or magician who can only help Alex in getting him to heal himself.

They both sat on the floor joining their hands together, they both wished her some words. The lady opened her eyes and looked at both of them carefully.

"Your highness, I beg you to help us"
Kendall said while holding her tears back, she rubbed her hands together to have some mercy on themselves.

"I know everything, you both love each other very much. I hope you'll live together forever" she spoke and forced a smile out.

"Your highness, I respect your words, but this is not possible because I'm cursed-
Alex murmured while closing his eyes holding his tears, not to show the teary side of him begging for love.

"It is possible, my son, "

He opened his eyes in disbelief. He knew this curse was permanently given by the Lord. There is no medicine to cure it then how is it possible? There still isn't any curse that is cured by anyone given by lord then how this lady gonna be help him

"How" he finally said.

"There is another world where a fallen Angel lives alone with normal people. "Earth". It is a beautiful and attractive world. You have to go th-".

"Why should I go there and what's the matter with that Fallen Angel? And how could she help me? " He shouted

"Calm down my child. I'll explain everything."

She explained everything to him, what to do and what not to do. Give him a chance to prove his love by a sacrifice. Everything that he have to give must be natural and by heart or else he will forget everyone and will die a painful death.

The more it is dangerous the more it is a good opportunity for them.

Alex nodded and soon the lady gave her the dagger.

"Place this on your chest".

Alex placed the dagger on her chest and soon it vanished inside his chest,

"The first lady you will see must be the angel. But remember one thing-  you have two ways to use this dagger: one to live with her by killing Kendall and second to live with Kendall by killing her."

Alex nodded on her words and looked at Kendall who was almost crying. He held her hands and went a little far away.

"Kendall, it's not possible for me to go and love someone else and I can't live without you please-".

"Stop it Alex"

"Please Alex listen carefully to what I'm saying-you're the most precious one for me, I'll never leave you okay? But I want you back like who you were before! You can't live like this. It's okay I trust you very much, please go to earth,".

Alex was shocked at her words. He thought she'll never let him go as he knows she is over possessive and jealous but in this case she is letting me go, he found it strange extremely strange. He thought she would stop letting him do this sacrifice for love

"No I ca-".
"Swear to me you'll go there Alex, Please don't refuse".

Finally Alex agreed to her words.

"I love you always,"
he said before going to another world. She pecked on his lips and said some words with tears in her eyes.

"I love you more, I'll come to take you".

Alex started vanishing into the air while the magician kept murmuring some words on her lips. She sprinkled some red powder on Alex and with the last wave of his hand saying goodbye to Kendall he vanished completely..

Completely vanished

"Bye bye BYE BYE.

She laughed

Finally, now I can finally get what I wanted for decades"

"Queen please let me be by your side, please fulfill your promise queen."
The witch begged on her knees

"Why not old women I'll but you know I can't help a woman who will be dead soon. Right?"

"What do you mean by queen?"

Soon there were thunderstorms, and rain started pouring down to the ground.

"You see you shouldn't have denied it at first… it really hurt me"

she pulled her hair in a painful manner and banged her head on the rock.

"OHW poor women now did you get the understanding to deny me ???

She died on the spot

I'll kill everyone who will try to get on my way. Thank god i took that locket and made Alex forget about it but now i have to stop that lord from doing shityy things.