3. THE LOCKET

Alex went to his love Kendall who was crying. He ran to her arms to hug her.
Sobbing in pain he managed to speak to her. The pain was indeed unbearable, he was feeling betrayed moreover abandoned by the only persons whom he saw like his parents

"Why are you crying? It's okay I'm here.

Why did you come back ?
You came to take me with you right? Yes I knew the lord would forgive you.

Kendall jumped in and started packing her closest things but Alex came and held her hands.

Kendall listen to me-
I'm a cursed vampire now."

Kendall furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Alex with disbelief.

.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a pause
Like Kendall is thinking something
Something in her disbelief
.
.
.
.
.

Correct let us go even though you can't live there Alex, otherwise other vampires will suck your blood. Please let's go from here."

"No baby I'm not here to take you with you even though I can't go there again anymore……

Who did that? Huh? Who was-
Mr. Famiston

"Alex, listen to me very carefully, yes you are a vampire now but your blood is still pure, your blood still has an Angel's taste. They will try to suck it so that they can be an angel. They will try to get your position".

Kendall said while cupping Alex's face. His eyes were red and filled with tears.

"So what can we do now?Can't we just live together".

"NO- I mean we can but not here".

Kendall took Alex's hands and went outside from the devil's world with him.. They went to a house, it was huge and dense enough to live for both of them. It was in the middle of a huge and dense forest.

No-one can find us now
Sleep now I'll find a way to get rid of this".

Kendall said while giving a blanket to alex.

"How can I sleep now?".

"I said just sleep….
I mean you are tired also, I promise I'll find something"

She said and closed the door making her way out of the room. Kendall went to his balcony and sipped a cup of blood to cure his tension.

"What can I do now? Ahh how much more? I freaking thought that the lord would let Alex and me come. I'll kill that lord. I have to do something asap 

She said and went out while wearing a coat disappearing in the dense woods. It was almost midnight she went into a cave and spoke some words.

It's been a while

Alex's Pov

I woke up at 6am and went out to eat something as I'm feeling weak and dizzy.

I opened the refrigerator and found only dozens of blood was there. I took one and held it for sometime. It was red and dark, i held it like it was nodding to let it drink. Something pop into my mind, my chest started beating but i was disgusting too.

"I want to drink it, it-it looks tasty".

Suddenly Kendall took the packet from my hands. "Good morning Alex, I'll make something for you, don't drink this".

"Where were you? You went out early in the morning, is it any problem?"

I said while placing my body on the chair. "No no I went out to meet someone who can help us, eat this then we'll go together hmm?"

She said and gave me a glass of blood, some fruits and vegetables.

"I'll take a bath and eat this''.

She said and went to the bedroom.

End of Pov.

I have to send him there or else he will know it, i can't let him drink that blood no matter what or else it will take his pureness. Yes Kendall go for it now.

Soon He drank the blood and started feeling dizzy. His head was heavy enough to make him feel like he doesn't exist, he can do anything in this state but not now i just want to do what made me do like this to him.

"Kende-"

Shushhh just tell me one thing, do you trust me alex?
Kendall hugged Alex, giving him pats.

Mm… yes I do- feeling dizzy because of some reasons 

Oh My baby ! Don't worry I'll make it go in seconds i promise. Correct, give me the thing that the lord gave you Alex.

Huh? What thing?

You FREAKING- The locket ! give that to me now.
Kendall throwed Alex on the ground and screamed at him

Alex was in the state of dizziness not knowing what to do he entered his hands on his pants and gave the necklace to kendall.

Don't make me angry alex i hate betrayal you know that right? Right love? It's going so far now I have to send you somewhere else love or else they'll try to destroy it

Those dumbers.

She took the locket and went out to destroy it.

Those fuckers really thought they can show this to him. Huh thank god i saw it before Alex could open it.