A Bike Ride

Scene 1:
MJ is driving his brand new Harley-Davidson® Sportster S bike with Ren as the pillion rider.
MJ: This bike's so cool! Was waiting to drive this.
Ren: I don't like it.
MJ: Because you are an antiromantic.
Ren: (*repulsively) How does that even make me romantic?
MJ: Come on! Just imagine, (*picturing himself with Aum) you and your faen riding this bike, she is the pillion rider and is tightly holding onto you, soft breeze, her open hair, you are looking at her cheerful reflection on the rearview mirror.
Ren: (*hits his head) As if your Aum would ever agree to ride this bike.
MJ: Don't worry! She will. (*Winks)
Ren: But it's good that we decided to ride this instead of our car, otherwise it would have been difficult to find a parking space.
MJ: Chai!
Scene 2:
Aum is running around the house, packing up her things.
Aum: (*Mutters) God! It's 7:49 already, I am supposed to reach station by 8:20.
Hazel and Max are sitting on the couch together, looking at Aum. Hazel sighs, Max looks at her and sighs. She sees him and they both laugh. Aum pauses to look at them.

Aum: (*furrows her eyebrows and smiles) Alaina? Why are you laughing?Max: Shhhh! Secret!Scene 3:Kavin is walking on the pavement with Kaning, both carrying bundles of books in their hands

Max: Shhhh! Secret!
Scene 3:
Kavin is walking on the pavement with Kaning, both carrying bundles of books in their hands.
Kavin: (*whines) I could've told my manager and he would've purchased everything you needed.
Kaning: If you've got so many problems, just (*points at the books) give them to me, I can carry myself.
Kavin: Bao! I will do it for you.
Kaning smiles looking away and slowly wraps her arm around his free arm. He looks at her in surprise and smiles.
Kavin: Are you starting from today itself?
Kaning: Chai! There's a vast syllabus and I need to cover everything within a month.
Kavin: (*mutters) I was talking about being romantic.
Kaning: Did you say something?
Kavin: Nothing! It's good that you are taking your studies seriously.
(*They reach at Kaning's doorstep. Kaning takes the bundle from Kavin and keeps the books in her room. Kavin sits comfortably on a chair.)
Kaning: (*tying her hair up) You wanna eat something?
Kavin: What's on the menu?
Kaning: Tell me, what do you want to eat?
Kavin: You (*creepy smile)

)Kaning: (*tying her hair up) You wanna eat something?Kavin: What's on the menu?Kaning: Tell me, what do you want to eat?Kavin: You (*creepy smile)