𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

(A/N: Episode 3 was alot of flashbacks, so it's short, sorry <3 the next one should be longer)

It's been 2 hours
I've been stuck in a car, alone, with Five. For 2 fucking hours. And he's been sleeping for half of it, and here's everything I've learned.

Fives eyes are green, but look blue when he scrunches his eye brows together. His resting face is a scowel. His nose is at a angle. He jawline is so sharp it in and of itself could be classified as a weapon. He mouth is slightly open when he sleeps, he sleeps with his arms crossed, he has multiple moles on his face.

He has to single handedly be one of the most attractive guys I've ever seen

(Y/n): "Five. If something doesn't happen within the next 5 minutes, I'm chugging the Alcohol you have in your duffle" I only say it out loud so if he asks later I can say I told him. But his dumbass responds.

Five: "What? Finally got bored of memorizing my face princess?" He looks over at me with a smile.

I feel a blush rise to my cheeks. "I wasn't studying your face, there's just nothing else to look at."

I look out the window and shoot up "Five! It's him!" I point.

Five nods "Now we just have to wait for him to do something strange"

I groan "More waitinggggggg"

Five: "Shut up"

I lean my seat back "Okay. But it's my turn to nap"

I close my eyes, and it feels like someone's watching me. I ignore it.

I wake up to Five panicking. He's screaming something, I jump up and see he's turned facing me. Asleep too.

This bitch.

But then I see him sweating, his face looks like he's scared. I move his hair out of his face, and start rubbing my thumb on his cheek "Hey Five, you're okay." He shoots up, and looks around "What? No. No. No."

I grab his hand, put my other hand on his cheek, and make him face me. "Hey shh, it's okay, you're okay, it was a dream" he takes a few deep breaths and nods.

I pull my hands back, and we hear a knocking on the door. It's Luther.

"You know, I think he's my least favorite Hargreeves." I say with a sigh "Right down there with you of course." Hes staring at me strangely again "What? Did I drool?" He shakes his head, and Luther opens the door.

Five: "(Y/n) get in the back" so bossy

"What? I don't wanna sit in the back" I scoff

"Well Luther physically can't sit in the back. So it's either that or my lap Princess. Your choice." I groan and sit in the back.

Luther: "You okay? "

Five: "You shouldn't be- how did you find me?"

I look beside me and see Klaus, a huge smile spreads across my face. "Yay! Klaus is here!"

Klaus wraps his arms around me and pulls me between his legs "Hey, a little privacy guys, we're really hitting it off back here" I laugh and get off him. Five throws something at Klauses head. "Get out! You can't be here! We're in the middle of something"