𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Five: "His name is Harold Jenkins"

Diego: "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

Five finishes his coffee he got from.... No where? "I don't know... Yet. But I do know hes responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

Luther: "How is he connected to what happens?"

Five: "I don't know."

Diego: "Wait... So you just know his name? That's it?"

Five: "That's enough."

I swear, listening to them talk about this is somehow making my brain shrink. I start walking away.

Diego: "Where are you going?"

(Y/n): "To spend my last few days with my mom."

Diego: "So what? You're just abandoning us?"

(Y/n): "Yep. You can thank Five for that one."

Diego: "What'd he- What'd you do?" He's talking to Five now.

Five: "I screwed up. (Y/n) please just wait, at least til we're done talking."

(Y/n): "Absolutely not."

Diego: "(y/n), come on."

Dammit

I lean on the door way, nod for them to continue.

Diego: "There are probably hundereds of Harold Jenkins in this city."

Five: "Well we just better start looking then."

Alison: "I'm sorry, am I the only one that's sceptical here?"

Five starts moving around weird. He looks like he's in pain.

Alison: "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

Five: "Harold Jenkins, you know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

Klaus: "yeah I think I remember them"

(Y/n): yeah, the ones who tortured Klaus and I while you were busy getting drunk."

Five: "Yeah them. They were sent by the Temps commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth."

Alison: "The Temps of what?"

(Y/n): "Our former employer, they monitor all of time and space, to make sure whatever's supposed to happen, happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in 3 days. So Five forced me to go to commission head quarters with him, to intercept a message that was meant for said lunatics." They're all stating at me. "Can I go now or..."

Diego: "Not yet."

Five: "Protect Harold Jenkins, so he must be responsible for the apocalypse"

They all start talking over each other. Saying it's insane.

Five: "You know what's insane? We're trapped in our 13 year old body's, Klaus can talk to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling people with that trench coat. Everything about you has always been insane. We didn't chose this life, we're just living it."