𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘

(A/n: Quick FYI, in this timeline you dress a little more dr, like, grudge, and edgier make up, to like, match the sparrows. There's also a part in this where Viktor comes out that doesn't make much sense for my story line, but go along with it please and thank you. I didn't want to take such a big moment in the story out.)

I wake up to two men arguing. I panic for a second, then remember I'm not in my own room.

I sit, up and look around, no hangover sweet.

Diego: "(y/n),  thank god you're awake. Will you please tell Klaus five didn't sleep with you?"

I rub my eyes "What? What are you talking about?" Then it hits me.

'in this timeline you are not yet mine, but I spent hours memorising you, every tik you have, everything you hate, everything you love, every birthmark and mole, and I refuse to just give that up.' him stepping closer to me 'And if you are in fact a completely different person in this timeline, then I will spend the rest of my life relearning everything about you. Because in every possible timeline, you are the one I want.'

My face heats up at the memory, did he actually mean that?

Klaus: "See! She's turning red, he totally did!"

I shake my head "What? No no, he didn't. He laid me down, then left. He didn't even kiss me."

Five walks in the room right as I say that, wearing his suit still, he looks kinda cute "Don't mistake that for a lack of wanted to love." I stretch, "Thank you for letting me crash in your bed last night."

He smirks at me "You are always welcome in my bed princess" I roll my eyes, out stretch my hand, and burn his neck.

He groans "Okay, I'm sorry. Can you heal it please?"

"How did you-" I heal it "Oh right, other me."

I hop out of bed, I need to see if Alison has anything she'd let me barrow, or Vik, he has a nice style.

Five falls into step beside me "Where are we going?" I laugh "We?" He nods "I'm looking to see if Vik or Alison has any clothes I can wear. Why're you following me?"

He smiles "Well, how am I supposed to make you fall in love with me again, if we aren't around each other?" Okay, he's really kinda sweet.

I knock on their door, Viktor opens it "Oh! (Y/n), what're you doing here?"

I give a sheepish smile "Neither of you would happen to have any clothes I could barrow, would you?" Alison steps into view "Of course." She pulls me in, I close the door in Fives face. They both laugh. They're both lookings for something I could wear. Five yells through the door "I'll talk to you later then?"

Alison: "I just realized, none of us have clothes." I laugh. "Okay, I'll take you both shopping."

Viktor: "You have money?"

I smile at them "That's right, you aren't from this timeline. I'm like, very famous. Singer, actor, dancer, you name it, I've done it. I have plenty of money, let's go."

It's still early morning, think 5 am ish. (A/N: Please go with it, I need it for my plot and the shows plot to align.)

We pick some things out, I LOVE shopping.