𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

3rd pov:

As The Hargreeves boys rushed into the home to save the girls, there was nothing but tension, and worry in the air.

Five: "Hurry up!"

Luther: "I don't think Alison is breathing."

Diego(Who is carrying (y/n)): "Guys, she's looking really pale"

Klaus: "I'd we don't get them upstairs they're gonna die."

When the boys finally lien them down, (y/n)'s skin is almost translucent, her hair is a mess. And blood has stained all of her clothes.

Grace: "Alison suffered severe laceration to her Larynx. (Y/n), got hit in the spot where most c sections happen, but she's lost too much blood, two of you will need to donate."

Luther steps up first. "Use mine for Alison."

Five, Diego, and Klaus gather around (y/n): "I'll give blood." They all say. Klaus "I love needles"

Pogo steps down the stairs. "I'm afraid your blood is more comparable with mine Sir Luther, and yours is too, how should I put this. Polluted Klaus."

Diego and Five give each other a look, Diego nods, and walks over to Alison. But right as soon as his sees the needle he faints.

Five: "Still stick him, and hurry up, if (y/n) dies because of this, I will make the apocalyptic seem like a theme park." He starts tracing (y/n)'s face again. "Don't worry princess, I promised I wouldn't let you die." He whispers.

Grace makes the boys leave the room. They all gather into the living room.

Diego: "The person who did that to Alison and (y/n) is still out there with Vanya."

Five: "Vanya doesn't matter."

Diego: "Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless, even for you Five."

Five: "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

Diego nods. "I agree, let's go."

Klaus: "Count me out. I mean, you know, no offense or whatever, it's just, I kinds feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly sober me so.. "

Diego: "You're coming."

Klaus: "I mean, I think we can all agree that my powers... I mean it's pretty much useless, I'll just be holding you guys back."

(Y/n) pov:

I'm convinced the Hargreeves siblings never stop fighting. When I finally regained consciousness, I was able to mostly heal my stomach, and since I was in such a traumatic accident, I thought I could enjoy a nice, quiet bowl of cereal.

But no.

Not in this freaking house.

While I'm getting my bowel, the three stooges are arguing over who to go after first. Harold or Vanyas boyfriend. After we already told them they were to same person.