𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

It's 1982, in Switzerland, very pretty, when we walk in there are alot of people, looks like there's a festival. We walk up to a lady working on something at a table.

Five: "Excuse me"

Lady: "Uff da. You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put them out till 3:00"

I hold onto Fives arm "I can hardly wait. Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?"

Lady: "Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. You looking for your mom? She in for the conversation?"

Five: "Hey could I get some change?" He hands her come cash.

Lady: "Sure, let me just look in my purse. Only a nickel and a couple dimes. Oh! You are in luck mister."

Five: "Some say the best luck is to die at the right time." And with that, we walk off.

(Y/n): "Why are you so weird?"

Five smiles at me "I like to keep people on their toes." We walk to the vending machine, Five puts in his money, and presses for a Fudge Nutter.

Oh that sucks, but I'm sure he's going to be completely rational about this and let it-

And he starts shaking the machine. And swearing at it.

And then he kicks through the glass...

Completely rational.

THEN HE DOESN'T EVEN GET THE FREAKING FUDGE NUTTER

He storms off, I grab two Fudge Nutters, but them in my pocket, and run after him.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and turns around, looking furious. But seeing me seems to snap him out of it.

I run my hand down his face "I know this sucks darling, but we'll be okay. We have each other, al we aren't doing this alone anymore."

He let's out a breath and nods. He spots a axe and picks it up. "No fair, what am I gonna use?"

Five gives me a look "As if you need anything, but just take that bat" he points at a different wall, I smile and pick it up.

We burst in the room, and Mr.Bubbles sits up straighter. "You! Call security!"

One of them women tries to get up, I hit her in the head with the bat, causing her to die on impact.

Then I watch, as Five blinks around, and kills half the room while I just watch.

Then I snap myself out of it, I start swimming my bat, getting blood all over my new dress, oh well.

Five and I meet at the last one, we nod at each other, he chops the head, then I hit the stomach.

Then we look down at Mr.Blub "She sent you, didn't she?"

Five: "Does it really matter now?"

Mr.Blubs: "Whatever she offered you, I will double it. Triple it!"