𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗

We look around, and we still see everyone. "This is it, the apocalypse is over. The world ends today." Five says, out of breath.

Luther: "I thought you said it was over." He looks like crap.

Good.

(Y/n): "Maybe it would've been, if you had used the only two brain cells you seem to have, and not locked up a scared girl with unknown powers you stupid piece of-" I start towards him again, Five grabs my hand and pulls me back, Luther flenches.

Five: "This news paper. I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

Diego: "No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since the paper came out this morning"

Five is getting annoyed "You're not listening to me. When I found it I assumed this place came down with everything else, but here we are. The moon is still shinning, the Earth is still in one piece. But not The Academy."

Klaus: "I'm confused."

Five: "Then listen to me you idiot. Vanya destroys The Academy before The Apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb, Vanya causes the Apocalypse"

Called it.

We hear helicopters above us.

Luther: "We have to find her."

(Y/n): "Oh I'm gonna-" Five pulls me back again.

Diego: "We gotta go, now! Regroup at the super star!"

Five grabs my hand and blinks us there. He pulls me into the bathroom. "I'm gonna kill him Five. I'm actually going to I-" I get cut off by him kissing me.

I pull back "What are you-"

Five: "We have about 10-20 minutes before they get here, and we both have a lot of pent up aggression. And if we're gonna talk to them, I'm going to need to get some of it-" I cut him off by pulling him in by his tie, and kissing him, he tastes like coffee. He picks me up, and puts me on the sink. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny him, teasing him, he lets out a low grown, pulling on my waist, causing me to let out a breath, allowing him entrance. His tongue explored my mouth. I grind on his waist a little bit, he smiles, and starts sucking on my neck, his hands untuck my shirt, and his hands move on my bare waist. I tilt my head back, and pull him by his pants.

There's a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Five? You in there."

I clear my throat. "Um, yeah. Trying to get cleaned up."

"Uhuh, well hurry up. Everyone's here." He sounds unconvinced.

Five looks at my neck and smiles. "For some reason I don't think they're gonna buy that we were just getting clean."

"Huh?" I turn around and look in the mirror. Where he was kissing is read, and already looks like its gonna bruise. I hit his should. "Five!" He chuckles.

I fix my hair, and tuck in my shirt again, fix my skirt. Then fix his tie, and his hair while he smiles at me. I wash my face, and we walk out. He tries to grab my hand, but I glare at him.