𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

I'm watching Klaus's body, taking the alcohol he had in his pockets. And chugging them, I think I've had near 12 of these miniature bottles, of...Something? I don't know. All I know is the room seems brighter, less stable, but brighter. I kinda lost track of time, when Stan finally opens the door, with someone behind him.

I point at him "Heyyy, whoo brought the dad!"

Diego looks at me "(Y/n) what are you- Oh my god, how drunk are you?" He looks me up and down. Then his eyes fall on Klaus. He walks over.

He slowly closes his eyelids "What did you two do?"

Stan: "Nothing." Diego stands up, and grabs Stan by the shirt "Do not lie to me, this is my brother. Tell me what you did" My fight or flight reflex's kick in, and this the low ambition from the alcohol, or better put, no four thought, I punch Diego in the face, he walks back shocked "Heey, don't you dare put your hands on him you ass hole, he's just a kiiid. This was my fault, not his. I shot him. Itt was a accident, he was just going to help me clean it up. You raised a good little boy."

Diego walks up to me, holding a knife to my throat "Look, (y/n), I know you're dangerous and all, but this is my family, so tell me what happend."

Stan: "No! stop! She didn't do anything, it was me. She's covering for me. We were just messing around, I grabbed the gun from the wall, and then it went off."

Diego steps back from me "You were going to take the blame for my boy?" I shrug, and go for another bottle, Diego sighs, and stops me "You've had enough for now (Y/n)." I laugh at him "Yeah, well, two of my siblings died, and the only one of you Umbrellas I could stand is now dead, so I'm going to drink until I pass out, then drink some more." I push past him.

Diego looks at the supplies Stan brought "Wait, you were going to DISOLVE HIM?"

I cannot stand his yelling, so I just walk out, barley able to walk straight. I make it down the stairs, planning to leave when I spot a familiar scowl. I giggle at the sight of him, involuntarily. He makes me giddy.

He's standing in the bartenders spot, infront of him are Vik, Alison, Luther, and Lila.

Five: "(Y/n)?" He says softly.

I skip over, almost tripping a few times "Ah, if it isn't two of my ex lovers, the guy who's sleeping with my sister, and the girl who's friends with the guy who killed my siblings."

They all just stare at me, Lila's the first to speak "How did you find out that we-"

I laugh "Honestly? Was just guessing, from your vibe towards me, plus you're totally my type."

I turn towards Five "Give me whatever the strongest thing you can make is."

He shakes his head "Sorry my love, but it smells like you've had enough."

I laugh "You know, I'm real tired of you Hargreeves deciding when I'VE had enough, my siblings died today you alcohol withholding piece of shit, so give me some more damn alcohol, or I'm going to kill Vik, those are you're only two options."

He leans on the counter "Sorry princess, but you're not touching Viktor, or getting alcohol." I smile at him, and use my telekinesis to throw him against the wall, before he hits it he blinks somewhere, I'm about to hop over the counter when Five grabs me from behind "Now that wasn't very nice dear." I elbow him in the stomach, and spin around, but dew to the alcohol it's sloppy, so he catches me, and holds my arms to my side, I'm glaring at him "You don't wanna do this dance with me pretty boy." A gleam goes through his eyes, and he smiles "You think I'm pretty?" I kick him in the shin. And sit in the stool beside Luther.