02

as hanbin was about to leave the classroom, he was stopped by a soft tap on his shoulder. he turned around to see a small figure smiling eagerly at him.

"oh, hello!" hanbin smiled while greeting him politely.

"hi...! i'm zhang hao, want to be friends...?" zhang hao said, sceptical.

hanbin found the boy really cute, so he smiled and nodded.

the older internally screamed, "can i sit with you guys at lunch?" he said,wanting to know what the taller says.

"hm? of course!" hanbin replied, still smiling.

zhang hao smiled back and waved ," ill see you," he looked down at hanbins name tag, "sung hanbin."
he left while joyfully singing a song.

the younger watched as he left and smiled. he pulled out his airpods and inserted them in his ears before playing, still smiling.

💗

ricky went up to jiwoong, carrying a baby blue box. the taller turned around seeing ricky and smiled.

"hi hyung! i made these for you..." the younger showed the baby blue box and opened it to be full of cookies, shortbread ones with jam on top, just ricky and jiwoong's favourite.

jiwoong stared at the cookies eagerly and thanked ricky. the younger just smiled back and placed his hands behind him and swung his body side to side, wanting to know what jiwoong will react to their favourite cookie.

the older took a munch and widened his eyes, "woah ricky, this is so good!" he looked at ricky with shock in his eyes.

the smaller giggled, getting shy and blushing. He looked up to the taller before unintentionally hugging him.

"hm?" jiwoong looked down at the younger, ricky looked up from the hug and snuggled his head into the tallers chest.

it wasnt really a surprise, everyone knew that ricky was clingy to others so jiwoong just took it like that, not really thinking much of it.

🥨

lunch came and zhang hao dragged matthew with him to the cafeteria where he sits with hanbin and his friends.

hanbin was talking with gyuvin until he saw zhang hao and matthew. "z-... zhang hao! over here!" he squinted at the smallers name tag .

the boy turned around to see hanbin waving at him. he smiled and skipped to them with a genuine smile on his face, not knowing matthew was leaving him alone there.

"hey! i'm zhang hao, i havent seen you guys around the school but i would like to be friends?" zhang hao said to the group of friends.

they all agreed with a smile and started talking.

"so! im gyuvin, kim gyuvin. do you like dogs? i have a dog called eumpapa. hes really cute." gyuvin said to zhang hao while asking him eagerly.

at the mention of dogs zhang hao widened his eyes and stared in awe. "yes! yes i do like dogs! i would love to see him!" he clapped his hands while looking at gyuvin with excitement.

hanbin just smiled and looked at zhang hao. just like the others in his group.

once they all got their lunch, they just continued like they were usually a group of friends.

everyone talked with eachother and looked at eachother, not leaving anyone out.

but zhang hao was only looking at a certain sung hanbin.