03

drink?... hanbin thought with confusion, he raised an eyebrow at zhang hao and nodded his head slowly.

"that's not healthly for you though.." hanbin said softly while looking straight into zhang haos red eyes.

the boy sniffed and shook his head , "don't care, can we please just go have a drink? i wanna get my mind off things..." he said.

maybe hanbin should let him. and so he did. he helped zhang hao get up and led him inside the convenience store.

he grabbed two cans of beer and payed for it before going out of the store and handing it to the chinese. he crossed his arms.

"your not a lightweight are you?" he asked.

"nope" popping his 'p' , zhang hao opened the can and drank from the bottle, slowly getting dizzy and lightheaded.

that was a definite lie, and hanbin knew that very well.

🎧

zhang hao groaned, "and like y'know! those bitches are just jealous because i have a perfect figure and actual friends, instead of talking to their imaginary friends it's time for them to start making real friends. but why cant they? because they're sad 60 year olds with no life whatsoever." he pouted.

hanbin took a sip of his beer and chuckled, "hey.. don't say that about your family..."

"mm! don't say your on their side as well!" he brushed his hair with his right hand.

"no no! i'm not." the younger raised his hands up in front off him, waving them.

"fuck them! i'll do whatever i want!"

🎧

hanbin carried zhang hao bridle style after he fell asleep on the way home. don't ask how, he just fell asleep while hugging hanbins arm.

the korean lowkey wanted to coo at how cute he looked but shook his head on the thought of that.

the door to his apartment opened and hanbin gently placed zhang hao on the couch.

he then grabbed a blanket and some painkillers on the coffee table, and covered zhang hao with the blanket before going to his room for a shower and sleep.

it was 4 am. zhang hao woke up and felt a hell of a pain in his head, he squinted his eyes through the dark and saw some painkillers on the side of the couch on the coffee table. he smiled and went to the kitchen to get some water.

after he took the painkillers, he went back to the couch to sleep.

☁️

zhang hao woke up to the smell of what seems like... bacons? he hummed and stretched. he opened his eyes to see hanbin shirtless. what a magnificent sight to see once you woken up.

"GAH!" the chinese shouted, jumping from the sight. making hanbin almost drop the eggs and bacons he was about to place on the plate.

hanbin raised an eyebrow only to realise zhang hao was shouting because he didn't have a shirt on. he chuckled and said a good morning.

"i just made breakfast. wanna wash up then come and eat ?" he asked with a cute, charming smile.

zhang hao nodded and went to find his way to the bathroom.