07

" do you, zhang hao, take sung hanbin as your beloved husband?" the priest, gunwook asked.

"yes, i do." zhang hao replied , holding the universe  in his eyes while looking at his boyfriend and soon-to-be husband, hanbin.

hanbin couldn't be more happier, having the love of his life finally marrying him.

"and do you, sung hanbin, take zhang hao as your beloved husband?"

this was it, a 'yes, i do.' would change everything right this moment. and they will be a happily wedded couple, hubby and wifey.

"yes, i d—"

"WAKE UP YOU STUPID DUMBASS!"

huh?

and hanbin woke up, rubbing his eyes that were widdened because of his realistic dream. it was way too realistic. zhang hao right in front of him, wearing a veil and smiling .

" morning mom, morning haejun. " greeting his brother and mother for they were both in his room, glaring at him with their hands crossed.

haejun slapped his brothers thigh, "i heard a yes, i do  in your room and realized you were still in the house," hanbin gulped, dont tell me..., " sung hanbin, you are 50 minutes late for school!" his mother continued while shouting.

"oh shit!" hanbin jumped up from his bed and rushed to the closet, getting his uniform to wear and left the house, waving a goodbye to his mother and brother.

*

"mr. sung, where have you been?"

the korean bowed , "i overslept, ms. yang. i apologise."

ms yang rolled her eyes and smiled, "its fine hanbin-ah, just dont do it again." making other students except for zhang hao groan at how ms yang just let the popular boy pass, ms yang always had a soft spot for hanbin. after hearing what happened to his father, she just had to take hanbin in and treat him as her own son, ms yang was like hanbins second mother, ms.sung obviously the first.

hanbin bowed again, "thank you so much ms.yang!" he smiled and went to sit next to zhang hao. lthe chinese looked at him and squinted his eyes, "your usually never late, what happened?"

the younger froze, "uhm... overslept." gosh, hanbin. what kind of excuse was that? the older raised an eyebrow, "why so tense? are you hiding something from us? c'mon, tell me binnie! i wont tell ms.yang." he wiggled his eyebrows .

hanbin gently pushed zhang haos head away and huffed. "no! i wasnt tense! i mean- i was tense but its because er- yeah! i hope ms yang believes what i said that IS TRUE, yeah uh-" zhang hao cut him off by laughing out loud, the whole class turned their heads to their direction, making hanbin flush red.

"i-i'm sorry oh god, your literally speaking nonsense! its fine , just tell me if you want , lets focus on class now." he combed his hair with his slender fingers, and checked his nails.

the korean nodded his head and focused on the class, taking glances of zhang hao time to time.

the chinese puffed his cheeks and pouted whenever he couldn't catch up with what ms. yang was talking about, making hanbin go soft and silently coo.

he looks like a princess.

hanbin thought about the times where zhang hao would always throw tantrums whenever he didnt get what he wanted.

my bratty princess.

*