05

"so ! how are you?" hanbin asked zhang hao.

"wahhhh?" zhang hao was focused on the menu, drooling on how the pictures on the menu looked so delicious and cute.

the korean chuckled and suddenly had the urge to ruffle his hair, but resisted the urge. just then , hanbins mother came back with two milkshakes and a croissant.

reminder, a.

"hm?" hanbin hummed in confusion as to why there was only one croissant. he looked up to see his mother giving him a teasing smile as she left the two boys.

groaning, hanbin tapped lightly on the olders shoulder. making zhang hao snap out of his thoughts, looking at the younger, confused.

"uhm, we have one croissant because u-uhm we ran out of them . this was the last one." he made up some lame excuse, wanting to share the croissant with the chinese.

zhang hao didnt think much of it so he just nodded, "lets split half and half then." that reply made hanbin disappointed but still, he nodded and split the croissant in half.

as zhang hao took a bite, he hummed, "this is so good!" he resisted the urge to cuss because this was sung hanbin he was talking to.

the younger just watched zhang hao eat, he admired his face, how his eyes always sparkles when he sees food, how he always had this rosy pink blush on his face, how his lips are always plump and glossy from licking the— no.

hanbin coughed, making zhang hao look up and ask, "are you okay?"

he nodded and ate his croissant.

*

"sooo, how was your date?"

zhang hao slapped his forehead, "not a date, idiot!"

haruto and matthew laughed at their bestfriend, "well, how was it ?"

"good, i swear to fucking god , i was about to faint when we were about to share a croissant together, then we got to know eachother more- do you know he likes to dance? he even showed me some of his tutting and waacking, i learnt one of his moves, i should show you them tomorrow at school." the chinese rambled on, not knowing his bestfriends were holding in laughs because of how he just said that in a lovingly way.

zhang hao stopped , "what." and that was it, the bestfriends bursted out laughing.

"yeah, not a date my ass!" matthew snorted, still laughing at his chinese best friend. zhang hao puffed his cheeks and rolled his eyes.

"but seriously though, ill show you the moves tomorrow."

"hanbin, can we talk for a moment?"

the taller groaned, not her again.

"what?"

sooha smiled shyly, "well, i-i know your not sure about your uh-uhm feelings yet but h-heres some chocolates.." she handed him a heart shaped chocolate box. hanbin looked at it with disgust, not that he hates chocolates but he just doesn't like the person giving it to him.

he smiled bitterly, "thanks."

sooha smiled," n-no problem." then ran off, face red as a tomato.

as he turned away, he had the eyeroll of the century.

seriously, could she see i'm not interested?

feelings my ass, girl there never was any feelings tsk.

should just give these to zhang hao, need to sanitise this though, dont want a princess like him getting dirt all over him.

he stopped in his tracks. since when was he— just then, the person he was thinking about walked right into the hallway , skipping his way in.

(zhang haos thoughts)

ugh, that bitch was so annoying couldn't she SEE that guy wasn't interested, puh lease she' s delusional.

who the fuck is SHE to fight with me, THE zhang hao? tch, she's such a pick me bitch.

"oH i'M sOrRy"fuck off and never come back bitch.

at least the macaroons are decent, i should give them to hanbin.

and suddenly, the two boys bumped into eachother.

"sorry, i wasnt looking carefully!"

"sorry, i was too lost in my thoughts!"

they looked up to see eachother .

"oh, hah! hey binnie."

"hi hao.."

the two stood in awkward silence, before hanbin broke it, "hao, uhm these chocolates- uhm for you..."
he handed him the box of chocolates , smiling.

the chinese smiled back, "pretty.. thanks!" he giggled. hanbin grinned and scratched his nape, "well uhm, i think i should go now, free periods almost over. and gyuvin and them are waiting for me, probably."

"oh! yeah of course sure." zhang hao reassured hanbin. giving him a sweet smile before waving and skipping off.

and for some unknown reason, hanbin felt like his heart was beating very fast and his stomach felt like a whole zoo was in it. his face was flushed with red and he smiled without even knowing.

what is this feeling?..

love.

4 letters, 1 word.

zhang hao had obviously been in love before, but not as strong as this.

everywhere he would go with anyone, its hanbin this, hanbin that. he would be shy and he would hold in his breath whenever hanbins around. he could talk about hanbin all day if he had to, if not for more.

the boy sighed, "shit."

at first it was just a simple little crush, but now, he doesn't think so.

suddenly, haruto barged in his room without knocking. slinging an arm around zhang haos shoulder, "watcha doing?"

the chinese looked at him, "nothin."

"is it about hanbin?"

"yes."

a short chapter this time sry😭😭

tbc🖇️