08

matthewsseok
bby, wanna meet up?

jjanghaos
sure, where?

matthewsseok
celestial cafe, yk the one near the toy shop?

jjanghaos
OMG YEAAAAA I LOVE THAT TOY SHOP LETS GO THERE AFTER A DRINK

matthewsseok
knew you would like it lmao see you there

jjanghaos
cya hubby🤪

🎧

"hello! what can i get for you two?" the cashier asked. the bestfriends looked at the menu and zhang hao decided to settle for a vanilla latte, matthew doing the same.

the person gave them a smile once she pressed the buttons on the machine, "alright, anything else?" the two shook their heads. " 'kay! your order will be ready in approximately 5 minutes, thank you for ordering by the way!"

zhang hao smiled at her and the two left to find a seat around the cafe, finally finding a spot, they both sat down and pulled out their phones.

"so, tell me about hanbin."

the chinese sighed, " i just wish someday he will confess his feelings for me. but i dont even know if he likes me or not. it's probably just me. kinda a fool to like a guy who doesnt even like me back."

matthew wanted to snort but its his bestfriend so he held it back.

"well, im sure you can find someone better than hanbin, right?"

"no, hes just perfect."

"oh, mk."

just in time, the two lattes had arrived. they both thanked the waiter and took a sip. they both widdened their eyes, "out of all the vanilla lattes ive had, this is the best one yet!" zhang hao exclaimed, taking more sips.

matthew smiled seeing his bestfriend so happy, he just hopes nothing will go wrong later for the confession. if hanbin messes this up, he will surely kill him.

nothing will go wrong,

will it?

🖇️

"hyung, i'm not even joking, i'm so nervous." hanbin said, rubbing his sweaty palms together. he was at the back of the toy shop, trying to find the perfect toy ring to confess.

"ha ha , dont worry, bin. everything will turn out fine. just dont fuck this up or ricky and matthew will skin you alive." jiwoong joked, not knowing the younger actually froze for a second. it took him a while to realize before continuing to speak.

"just kidding, man. just dont fuck it up."

hanbin sighed of relief. "i hope hao says yes."

"they are gonna come in 6 minutes, matthew said. get ready and buy the stuff."

"oh gosh."

💍

"hao !" a blonde guy appeared infront of them, waving his hand at his friends.

"ricky! what are you doing here?" matthew said, following the plan.

"oh nothing, just passing by. are you going to the toy shop?"

zhang hao nodded, "yeah! lets go together!" he took both of their hands and dragged them into the toy shop.

please dont fuck this up, hanbin.

☁️

this was it, this was the chance.

zhang hao, matthew and ricky walked in the store, wandering around and looking at the toys.

meanwhile, taerae, yujin, gyuvin and jiwoong were hiding under the counter table. their new friend, jinseo smiling at them and reassuring them that everything is going according to plan.

suddenly, zhang hao walked up to her. "hi! is there any recommendations for toys that i can buy?"

jinseo responded with a smile, "uh! yes! i recommend the very last section there , the toy ring and little cute plushies section. i'm sure you'll like it there! a lot of teenagers love it."

zhang hao nodded and went straight to the section she pointed at.

hes coming. dont fuck this up hanbin.

☁️

"hanbin?"

nervous hanbin turned around, staring into those beautiful eyes that holds the whole universe.

the korean smiled, "hi, hao." they stood there with comfortable silence. with hanbin holding the ring box behind his back.

the chinese coughed, breaking the silence. making hanbin snap out of his thoughts and speak up , "well! do you like any of these rings?" he pointed at the cute toy rings.

zhang hao turned around and saw a little section of toy rings , he toom a great look at them before pointing at the pink coloured one.

hanbin felt relieved as the ring he was hiding behind his back was the same ring as zhang hao had chosen.

while zhang hao was checking out the other stuff in the row, hanbin followed from behind, admiring the cute face that the chinese had, just basically staring at him with heart eyes.

just when zhang hao looked like he was going to go, hanbin grabbed his wrist gently, spinning zhang hao around and bumping their chests.

zhang hao gulped, "uhm..."

and this was it.

the younger pulled him closer and their lips touched.

it felt like time has stopped for both of them, zhang hao melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around hanbins neck to deepen it. it wasn't any aggressive kiss , it was sweet. and it was filled with love poured from the boys' hearts. the kiss held their feelings for each other.

after a few minutes , they pulled away, panting. looking at eachother, they slowly crept up with a smile and hanbin took this chance to place a peck on zhang haos lips one more time before bending down with one leg and pulling out the box that has the toy ring inside it.

"will you, zhang hao, finally be mine?"

"yes, sung hanbin. i will be yours."

☁️