04

"ugh your so bratty zhang hao!"

the chinese rolled his eyes, "not my fault! now GET ME THAT EMOJI CLIP!" he shouted while stomping his feet every syllable.

jeonghyeon rolled his eyes while he was at his friend's convenience store just trying to buy this big bratty baby some ice cream. but then suddenly zhang hao spotted some emoji clips on sale and demanded him to buy it.

who was jeonghyeon to refuse , though? zhang hao would probably pounce on him if he doesn't and thay boyfriend of his probably will as well. what was his name?... s- sung hanbie? oh, wait it was hanbin.

the korean silenced the chinese. reminding him that this was still his friends store and they had to keep quiet and try not to get kicked out....... again.

"ill buy you it if you behave and stay silent." gosh, it was like trying to tame a 6 year old bratty princess. zhang hao obeyed and stood somewhere in the store, pouting while looking at his precious emoji clips.

suddenly, someone walked in.

"gyuvin?"

the tall, brown haired boy saw zhang hao. "hanbins boy- zhang hao! " he giggled nervously while holding a laugh inside him.

"hi..." the chinese replied, still looking at the emoji clips. gyuvin joined him, leaning back against the wall.

"your pouting, whats up?" gyuvin asked, frowning .

the chinese pointed at the emoji clips. gyuvin laughed and picked one pack up. admiring the clips. cute. he turned back around to zhang hao, holding the pack of clips. he looked at them and smiled.

"ill buy them for you!" the korean smiled, walking to the counter. zhang haos eyes widened, that wasn't what his plan was, he was supposed to act pouty infront of gyuvin and ask him what he thought of yujin.

he knew yujin, he definitely had a crush on gyuvin. whenever gyuvins around he would immediately be shy and blush.

but anyway, he's just gonna have the emoji clips sooner, so he let gyuvin buy them for him.

"thanks seunghwan." gyuvin smiled at the boy then returned to zhang hao, handing him the clips.

"here ya go!" zhang hao smiled, happily taking the clips. jeonghyeon came back and saw the two, he was confused but then understood quickly, he silently thanked god jihyo that he didn't have to buy the emoji clips for him and also thanked gyuvin.

he mouthed a thank you to gyuvin and the younger smiled and gave him a thumbs up, he ruffled zhang haos hair before buying himself some gum, then leaving the shop.

"hao, you like the clips?" jeonghyeon asked. heck, yeah he does. he has been staring at them in awe for the past 3 minutes. the chinese nodded and looked at jeonghyeon.

"i can give some of these to yujin and hanbin!"

*

hanbin did not want to be here.

"oh cmon babe, it's just for one night."

"nooo, i wanna be with you..."

the korean rolled his eyes, "cha woongki and lee seunghwan!" he yelled in between their love-fight.

they both looked at him, embarrassed. woongki slowly moved away and left the house, giving seunghwan a peck on his cheeks.

seunghwan (was forced to) invited hanbin for a sleepover as woongki had a school trip to go to for a day.  he didn't really wanted to but it would be boring without company so he invited his friend over.

but hanbin did not sign up to witness 30 minutes of his friend cuddling his boyfriend and not letting him go.

"soooooooooooooooooo....." seunghwan said awkwardly, looking down at the floor.

"what?" hanbin asked, annoyed.

"nothing, hah, whats with you and that boy from class 4E?" seunghwan asked, remembering the boy that was at the store he worked in today.

the other korean winced with confusion before understanding that it was zhang hao , " friends, i like him. he's cool."

seunghwan nodded. and got some snacks, put on a song for them to sing to and turned on the song.

now playing 'not alone' .

"i love this song!" hanbin said excitedly. instantly grabbing the mic on the coffee table, putting it in front of his face.

seunghwan smiled and did the same.

*

"oooh zhang hao your mans with another guy~"

"haooo your boyfriends entering with another person~"

"GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" zhanghao walked into school with his two bestfriends and there it was, the teasing. he saw hanbin walk into the school with seunghwan. it kinda made him annoyed but they are just friends, nothing else.

everyone shut up. but they were holding in laughs.

haruto rolled his eyes and flipped one of them off before slinging both of his hands around his bestfriends shoulders, walking out of the scene.

if you didn't know them, you would think they are the mean boys of the school.

*

hanbin watched intently as zhang hao packed his bags, ready to go out to the class. the korean had asked him if he wanted to hang out with him today, so he agreed, who wouldn't? its THE sung hanbin.

hanbin was so lost in staring at the chinese he didnt even notice the older right infront of him, making him jump back slightly.

"h-hao hyung!" he had his jaw dropped on the floor of how zhang hao looked drop dead gorgeous up close. wait — no hanbin ! snap out of it.

the chinese smiled, taking the youngers hand in his and skipping his way towards the exit of the school. hanbin followed quickly, with him being pulled behind.

he looked at zhang hao with heart eyes, having a small smile on his face when he saw the older looking so happy while skipping.

"binnie, we're here!" zhang hao said.

hanbin looked up to see the famous cafe in town, he smiled and this time, he led the way into the cafe. hanbin wanted the chinese to be welcome in his own cafe owned by his mother.

zhang hao looked around the cozy cafe, still smiling.

"hey mom!" the chinese snapped his head towards where hanbin was looking and saw a gorgeous middle aged woman. she looked way much more younger than she is. no wonder hanbin is so cute. he got it from his mom.

zhang hao bowed down and greeted the woman. "greetings! i am zhang hao, your sons friend. i am from china so i apologise if i accidentally pronounce some words wrongly." his lips forming into a thin line.

ms.sung smiled and patted his shoulder, "sweetheart, just call me seoya. no need to be so formal. hanbinnie talks about you a lot." she gave her son a knowing smile.

"ma! " his face flushed with embarrassment. zhang hao laughed, blushing.

ms.sung laughed , "sit down here, ill give you two something to drink. sweetie what would you like to drink?" she asked zhang hao as the two boys sat down at the given table.

"im fine with anything, ms.sung - i mean seoya!" he corrected himself. the woman just chuckled and cooed at how cute he was.

hanbin couldnt help but agree with his mother.

tbc ❤️‍🩹

sorry for the long wait ! i have forgotten about this for a few days lol😭