christmas special!!

merry christmas everybody!!!

-

hao wasn't typically happy when he saw hanbin and yujin, their son messing about around the house whilst he was trying to set up the decorations and clean the house so that when their friends come around, it will be spotless and clean.

"sung hanbin and sung yujin." the father and son duo slowly turned their heads to the chinese man in sync.

"ah.. papa.." yujin gave his dad a very scared and tight smile. obviously getting caught red handed alongside with his other dad.

really, hao didnt even look intimidating! he was just pouting and putting his hands on his hips, sulking at his family.

hanbin chuckled, he was already used to this. he approached his lover and gave him a kiss on the lips, before apologising for their silly behaviour.

"fine! but you HAVE to help me with the house." hao said to both yujin and hanbin.

the two nodded and started to grab some christmas decorations out of some boxes, decorating the whole house christmassy.

*ding dong!*

yujin ran to the front door to see almost everyone outside the door.

"eeek! hey guys!" the boy hugged everyone when they came in, including his boyfriend, taehyun. who got a kiss on the lips.

he also greeted his name twin and (favourite) uncle, yujin! funny story, hanbin and hao named him after his uncle yujin because apparently when he was a teenager, he was really baby and was really cute.

hao and hanbin both came out of the kitchen and greeted their guests, including hao absolutely freaking out when he saw his bestfriends, matthew and haruto.

"AHHH! OH MY GOD WE HAVE SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO." he yelled when hugging his bestfriends, squeezing them into a tight hug.

matthew giggled, "of COURSE boy! i cant even get started on how much shit we needa talk about our children." he whispered the last part to them as their kids were still close to them.

the japanese boy chuckled, "absolutely."

_

dinner time!

"guys you do NOT know how hungry i am." taehyun exclaimed when they all were seated down at the table. his dad (yujin) had to reteach him all about honorifics whilst his other dad (gyuvin) was just laughing along.

"alright! everyone, merry christmas and i hope you guys have a great holiday off from school and work, alright?" hanbin raised his glass of wine and the other adults did as well,  clinking their glasses together and wishing eachother a merry christmas then digging into the delicious food that both hao and hanbin had spent their precious time making.

everyone was happy and alive, just glad to be here with their friends and celebrating christmas with them.

_

"and so this bitch rebecca was like—" yujin mocked his classmate whom was getting on his nerves, but quickly closing his mouth when he saw his dad opening the door to his room and peeking in.

"kids, it's time for secret santa." hanbin said to the 7 teenagers, rushing them out of the room to the living room downstairs.

jaeyun squealed, "you do NOT know how excited i am for this! i've been waiting for so long." he said to his bestfriend, taehyun whilst walking down the stairs.