Chapter 26

Kiara

I need females in my life. No, I seriously do. Well, apart from Auntie Gianna and Daisy. I'm starting to feel like a madman always surrounded by men.

I specially love spending time with my auntie. She told me how she left her hunt to find a hot Italian man in Italy to oh-so-graciously save the boys asses get whooped and then chip her newly manicured nail.

To be honest, that was totally badass. It gave major bad bitch energy.

I comfortably sat on the sofa at Aunt Gianna's office. Yeah, did I forget to mention that my aunt a fucking CEO? Yupp, she even named her company after me. Kia Jewel's. I feel so privileged, bro.

It was bring your niece to work day or whatever but it was somehow fun. I am going to be spending the whole day with my aunt which is so amazing, cause there'll be no boys today.

"Yeah no, Rosie, get it done by the way I designed it. I want it to be the exact replica of the sketch I provided." Auntie Gianna ordered one of her workers, while scrolling through an ipad finalising the details the necklace she was designing for her brand probably.

Rosie hesitantly spoke up. "But Miss Russo, what about the budget? It's way over considering the total number of carrots of diamonds in this necklace."

Aunt Gianna's eyes snapped to hers. "I don't care about the money. I have more than enough money for this necklace." She stood up from her chair with a sigh.

"And if you need more money, call my assistant. She'll be more than happy to transfer the money." Aunt Gianna dismissed her with a wave of her hand and Rosie left nodding.

I hummed a random song, carelessly doodling on the notepad that Aunt Gianna provided me with to pass my time.

I never realized that she walked over to me and was peering over my shoulder as I mindlessly doodled being to involved in my own world.

I did that often. To just tune out the real world and be in the comfort of my own fantasy land.

"These are spectacular designs, Kiara." Her calming voice snapped me out of my fantasy world.

I looked at her, then at the notepad in my lap and laughed. "Oh, these are just doodles. I often do this when bored." I sheepishly smiled.

"What do what to be when you grow up?" She asked, taking a seat beside me.

"I dunno," I gave her an one shouldered shrug. "Whatever that makes money, I guess. I never really thought about it, until now."

"Are you interested in fashion?"

I nodded. "Yep. Very much."

She scanned the notepad and snapped a picture of it, then turned to me with a smile on her face. "I think, then you'll like my gift."

My forehead creased in confusion. "What gift?"

"Sort of a welcome back gift." She explained and I slowly nodded at her words.

We both eventually got hungry so Aunt Gianna suggested that we take a small walk to a nearby café which is just a few blocks away. I obviously agreed because I was hungry as hell.