epilouge

"Toya! If you don't get them under control in the next five seconds, I swear to you, I'll go fuck your brother!"

"Oh no you will not!" Dabi's reply came, all the squealing and shouting ceasing before he walked into the living room with two kids next to him, holding his hands. "You two better be on your best behavior or else I'm going to get in trouble."

A giggle came from the boy's lips, looking at the girl mischievously before their mother spoke. "Raiden Kyo Todoroki, you best not drag your sister into any of your mischief. And Homura, do not set the table on fire again."

[Name: Raiden Kyo Todoroki

[Status: Civilian

[Quirk: Dark and Light (Exhales a gas/flickering flame-type smoke (smoke is a deep violet, and extremely cold, falling into the negative thousands) from the left side, the light can't get past the smoke, making the area inside the smoke extremely dark. The right side emanates light, the user can use it as a natural flashlight or a way to temporarily blind the enemies, or aim it like a blast out of their hands at their opponents (like the light Shinju used to blind her opponents, extremely hot, rising into the positive thousands)

[Characteristics: Very sharp K9s and slitted pupils + heterochromatic eyes (Right a sapphire blue and the left a dazzling purple)

[Name: Homura Yuuki Todoroki

[Status: Civilian

[Quirk: Flame Body (Can set body alight in indigo flames, produce indigo explosions that temporarily freezes the opponent whilst also burning them with how cold it is, can create different shape-like illusions with her indigo explosions, explosions can vary in temperature, ranging from -4000-3000 degrees)

[Characteristics: Small fox-like ears on her head + heterochromatic eyes (Left a sapphire blue  and the right is a dazzling purple)