chapter 9 Good mornings

I woke up on the couch. I don't remember what time we went to bed. And it's weird cause we didn't drink alcohol but my head kind of hurt. Probably cause of a sugar rush I get. I get them when I get really tired then right after them I crash and get super tired.
As I was stepping off the couch to go to the bathroom I was wondering where will was when...
"Ouch!"
Oh there he was, lying on the floor right beside the couch. He had taken off his button up shirt to reveal a black under shirt with his black jeans still on.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said rubbing my forehead with the bottom of my hand, kinda felt bad that he has to lay on the floor, "what time did we go to bed last night"
"I don't even remember. The last thing I remember is you running around the house cause of your major sugar rush" he said laughing
"Oh god that embarrassing" I say scrunching my face
He pushed up off the ground a little and look out the window of my apartment to the morning sun.
"What a fine morning it is today" he said nice and cheery
"You know who's a morning person... Not me" I said as I flopped my face down into the pillow that I was sleeping with.
"Ah come on my little sweet burst of bed head, let's get up and go do something" he said he said scruffing his hand through my hair while getting up.
"Hey poulter, your hair don't look to hot either" *cough cough huge ginormous lie
"Uh, I'm so hurt" he said sarcastically putting his had to his chest
After sharing a short laugh I get up.
"I'm gonna get in the shower, uh, you can make yourself at home, eat anything you would like"
I didn't give him time to answer I turned and started walking to the bathroom with a change of clothes
After I freshened up, I put on my outfit of the day which happened to be, (the picture above) I didn't really feel like looking all nice and pretty today. Even though the Will poulter is in my house, he just naturally gives you that comfortable feeling when your with him, like you've known him forever.
As I was walking out struggling to put my black jacket on over my white crop shirt, I started to smell something delicious.
I walked into the kitchen to see will pulling out freshly made cinnamon role. But why amazed me more was how good will looked in his outfit, green and blue flannel with a white undershirt, another pair of black jeans that fit him great ( tight in the thighs and loose at the bottom) and black pair of semi casual black shoes.
"Oh ahah uh you said I could make whatever and I thought cinnamon rolls sounded good so"
"Yes that's fine, that's great actually, they smell great" I saying going to grab one and putting it in my mouth "mmmm and taste good too"
"So jor, what are we doing today"
As he said that it reminded me of how maddie always calls me jor, then I realized I never called and asked how it was going recently. But I thought I could just do that tonight cause I had a good idea of what to do today.
"Come on, I have an idea" I said grabbing the keys to my car and me and will walked out the door.