getting the others

I was puzzled by her usage of words twisting them around into a singular riddle even I couldn't figure out."hay brighteyes,how you doing?" The princess said coming out of the shadows putting her sword back in it's sheith making us slightly jump in surprise "I'm fine" I said shifting in my position looking up at her "well that's good,at least your not so small anymore-" "-what do you mean 'not so small anymore'?" I asked raising an eyebrow"well when you came back you had a while other appearance,your bigger and more fluffier" she said kneeling down to me,how much have I changed? With my appearance continue to change as I grow or will I just become someone else?! My head was full of overflowing questions about to spill out of a cauldron.i shook my head as it started to escalate into more than just minor questions,then we heard a annoyed groan and turned and saw lady micte with a harsh scowl glaring dead at me with her arms crossed "so,your the blade reaper" she said looking me up and down my now bigger figure "and why are there two generals?" She asked turning to Maya "she's not him,she's his other child" Maya explained in a cold tone "a secret love child,this is something I might need to get used to" she said looking down at the ground with a softer glance and looked up at Maya who looked pretty pissed.i looked between the two before feeling the aqwardness increase around the atmosphere,"I'm gonna get some more fire wood" "yeah me to,this is to much to handle" my parents said before heading off into the forest to escape the wierd ness around camp.ok? If they end up getting married I'll have to put a bet on it I thought and just imagining mama in a white wedding dress made me chuckle "brighteyes,go to the distant islands and grab as many warriors as you can" Maya said looking at me from the corner of her eyes "what? I can't,with out my sickles I might break my claws" "well then use them and prepare them for battle" she said in a low tone still glaring down at the goddess of death,I gave her a annoyed glare before getting up and slowly walking far away from camp making sure it's out of blast distance and tried with all my strength I could muster digging into everything I got a the large portal appeared as parts of my claws cracked and started to slowly shatter but we're still intact.i walked through seeing a familiar place as the light hit my face before two strong figures grabbed me by surprise as I yelped and got pinned to the ground "don't move!" A familiar sassy voice said from above me "guys it's me,brighteyes" i said trying to look at them "oh sorry mochacho,we thought you were the others coming to drag us back to lord mictlan" Cabricon said getting off me along with his wife "wait,what happened to you? You look,more,bigger" Capactli said stepping forward and started comparing our heights "wow,your like 5,6 now" she said and I just greatly smile "ha! Wich means you guys don't get to call me short anymore!" I laughed and fell over face flat as the two laughed down at me.