Mulaqaat se mohabbat tak

06/05/2023

I don't know why even my pathology paper II (microbiology) went well, I was feeling sad in my heart.

" This paper was way better than the 1st one... " I said when my friends asked me how it went.

I was walking towards the parking area near the tree shed when my right foot gave me immense pain as I stumped hard on the road and I felt a little dizzy.

" Ahhh!! " I hissed in pain and about to fall when an arm took hold of my right arm and saved me.

" Are you alright? " I turn to look at him as the voice sounded like the person is male.

I saw him, his dark brown orbs.

" Are you alright? " I saw his lips moving and then zoom out to look at his face completely.

I saw my friends coming to me when he showed them his palm meaning they should stop there. I felt bad. Like how dare he... I hit on his arm and my friends came forward to take my hand.

He didn't remove his arm from mine. I was back being shocked in a second and removing my hands from his, I walked further to my friends who took my hand and made me sit.

" I don't know yaar... Kaise ho gaya... Main toh bas chal rhi thi aur achanak se pain shooted like bullet from heel to knee... " I answered their question.

" Moch aa gyi hai shayad tumhe... " One of my friend said.

" Pata nhi "

" Let me help you " He again came forward and took out the bellie I was wearing and starting twisting it.

" Mujhe nhi pasand koi mere per chhuye " I said and removed his hands on my right foot. But he continued to press and feel something.

" It's not sprained... Remove your hands... " I said in a irritating voice.

" Kya aap yeh jaanti hai main aapse mohabbat krta hun? " I was shocked and covered my mouth.

" Are you crazy? "

" Yes, In your love, Dear... " I looked at him with wide eyes and then at my friends who were as shock as me.

" How can I believe that? " I asked.

" Jald pata chal jayega... " He said and I suddenly felt a twist of my ankle. It was giving me relief yet a sparking pain that I felt made me cry.

" Dur ho jaye mujhse " I said and started walking away from him.

" Aapko aur dard hoga isse "

" Bahut dard sahe hai...isse bhi zyada dardnaak... Ise bhi seh lungi... " I said turning and looking at him.
I mentally patted myself for that dialogue but the pain was real.

I was walking further when I felt a hand on my right wrist.

" Ruk jayein... Hospital mein dikha dete hai... "

Instead of answering, I twsited his arm and moved it towards his back and said,

" Na main aapko jaanti hun aur na main aapke yeh mohabbat pe believe karti hun... Yeh mohabbat sirf hormonal locha hai aur kuch nhi... "

" Aapne mere baare mein judgement suna di Bina kuch jaane... " His voice sounded like in pain.
He removed his arm from my hand and looked at me.

" Main aapko ek saal se jaanta hun... "

" Mujhe kuch nhi sunna " Due to the sudden turning of my foot, it got twisted again, and again, he saved me from falling.
But this time, I removed his hand and hit it hard.
For a minute, my basic karate skills got activated and I wanted to avoid him touching my arm again and hit it arm and he trying to avoid it... I was busy in focusing to attack his hands with mine when suddenly he pulled my right arm and I landed so close to him. My left hand on his right shoulder and his left hand on my back.