author's note...

Hi everyone, I really hate to write authors note and stuff. But however if you've been reading this book from when it began, you can tell it's been on hold for a long time.

First off, I sincerely apologize for delaying the book. I haven't been into blue lock therefor causing the delay. I have also been watching other's show and my interest is no lomger fully devoted to writing blue lock fics.

Im truly glad to see people reading my work even if they may not be the best quality or constantly updating. Im thankful for you all for staying and awaiting more new chapters to come.

This note is for me to say that I'll be trying my best to continue this book, but please bare with me if updates are long. Despite my busy schedule and exam around the corner, I'll try to continue this book the best to my abilites.

If you want my other work to keep you occupied as you await for an update, feel free to check out my profile for other fanfics. Or don't it's up to you.

And again, I thank you all for your non-stop support and patience. I hope you will continue supporting my work. However, I understand if you no longer wish to read my book due to long waits.

I'll always be thankful to the billions of you who read me work❤️