A FALLEN BRANCH|10

"I'm fine," I say.

"Are you sure," I hear Finn asked, concerned, from the other side of the door.

"Yes, thanks anyways Finn." I then clean off my face with water and rub it with a towel. I open the door and see Finn standing there. "See, I'm fi-" Finn then cuts me off with a hug, "You like him right? It's okay you know... You can let it all out."

I don't want to seem soft, but I cry anyway. I cry and cry. Finn doesn't bother to talk, and I honestly prefer it that way. 

"Thank you...," I say.

Finn pats me on the back, "No problem, you ready to head back?"

I smile, "Sure." I then begin to walk back and I turn around, "Hey... um," I say and Finn turns back, "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" "I won't, don't worry," Finn says and heads into his room.

"Thanks again...," I mumble.

Alex walks up and hugs me, "You good," he whispers in my ear.

I know I sound soft now, but I'm going to be strong. "I'm fine Alex," I say and look at him, "You trust me, right?" Alex smiles, "I trust you." "Good."

Evan looks at us confused, I don't blame him, I would've done the same too. "What's going on," Evan asks. I ruffled his hair, "Nothing, don't worry about it," I say and sit on the couch. "You guys know I hate being left out like this," Evan says and shakes Alex around. "Please Allyyyyyy," Evan says.

If you were wondering, Evan and Alex are childhood friends. Evan only uses that name when he wants something from Alex. And if they both didn't like someone everyone would be thinking they were together. They're honestly adorable.

"No Evan," Alex says. Evan never gets away with what he wants, well... except for this time.

"Do you really want to know," I ask him. Alex holds Evan back, "You don't have to tell him Nick." "It's fine Alex, really." Alex lets go of Evan and he runs to me. "Well...?" "Evan, at least have manners." "Alex," I say and smile. "It's alright." Alex blushes a bit out of embarrassment, "Sorry..." 

"Evan, lets just get this straight, I like Noah, okay? I like Noah."

Evans jaw drops, "YOU DO?!" I laugh, "I do." "Clueless," Alex mumbles. Evan hits him, "Stop, It's not my fault I didn't know!" 

"I'm going to go and grab some chips," I say. Alex nods, "I'll pick the movie," he says. "Oh no you won't," Evan yells. 

Those two are way too much.