A FALLEN BRANCH|13

I am walking through the halls of school. I haven't talked to anyone in a while, maybe a week if I had to guess. I asked them to leave me alone, but today should be the day they come back. I'm not sure what to do about that fact.

I now stood still beside the door of the roof. Someone anonymously asked me to meet them up here today. "Hello," I called once I opened the door. Nobody responded so I began to look around. I then hear the door open, "Hello? Are you here," someone called out to me.  "I'm here," I said once I reached the door. 

The person there was much taller than me, they had short black hair, that was shaved on the sides and more fluffy at the top, their eyes were more thin, and were a nice brown colour. "Thank you for showing up," he mumbled to me. "Uh- It was no problem I guess," I responded while twiddling my fingers. I was nervous, this guy was the more quiet type, I could tell. I'm sure he's in one of my classes, but he's much more social now, except his hands are behind his back. He seemed to notice my worry, "I'm sorry if I'm scaring you or anything-"

"I- It's fine-," I say in a panic. "I just wanted to give these to you..." The boy then raised out his hands, they held flowers in them, white roses. I took them from his hand, "T- thank you, but can I ask why?" "I think it's obvious now," he said and flushed. It finally hit me what it was for.

"I know you don't like me like that- But I wouldn't mind you just trying it out at all, whatever is good with you..." "Sure," I say. "R-really," he asks in disbelief, "But you don't even know my name- I mean don't get me wrong I am really happy but-" I smile, "Then, you can tell me," I say.

"O- Oh! Okay- Um.. I wasn't really expecting that. My name is Ethan." "Cool, my name's-" Ethan smiled, "Nick, I know." "I guess you do."

"Can I give you a hug now-"

"Sure."

Ethan then gives me a hug and holds me up.
|
|
(Anonymous Point of View) "When did he get a boyfriend," I asked ???. "I didn't know he was." "I can't believe he wouldn't tell us. Now that's no fair, making me jealous..."  "Making you jealous? What, do you like him?"  I  stare daggers at ???, how dare they say such things."No! He's just my friend... geez." "Good." I say sternly. 

"Because that boy, is mine."  (Anonymous Point of View ended)
|
|
"Where would you like to go," I ask. Ethan puts me on top of his shoulders, "I want to give you something, so would you mind if we went to mine?" "Not at all," I say. "But now I'll have to get you a gift too, since you're my boyfriend now," I say and play with his face. "All I need from you is your love and trust."
|
|
(Anonymous Point of View) "And that's what you're both going to need when I'm done with you. Now lets go guys, I don't need to see anymore," I said and we got into the van. "That boy will be mine~," I said. And the only thing left to hear was laughter, and hopefully, soon, Nick's whispers in my ear, telling me he loves me. (Anonymous Point of View ended)