¹

Spring

Spring. The season of flowers, one could say.

The season brought light, and dormancy to life, and beautified everything in its reach.

Spring not only brought light but with it, the fragrance of freshly blooming flowers, spring blooms, and cherry blossoms all over. 

It hadn't been long since the winter passed, since the New Year began, and to say everything had changed would be an understatement.

Along the streets, zooming into that one house behind a bustling cafe, in through the open window frame where the curtains blew due to the warm air, and the cinnamon smell wafted to the outskirts, lay two males. 

The male with black hair had a blue-haired male snuggled up to him, on whose neck shone a beautiful, blue-Akoya pearl necklace, resting at his collarbones, glistening when the sunshine fell on it.

The faded-blue locks glittered almost, with the sun's natural golden glow, as the male began to flutter his eyes open. 

He blinked a couple of times, looking around, realizing his surroundings, before his gaze dropped to his waist, where the arm of the male beside him, rested oh-so-peacefully, gripping his waist just the right way.

 He felt himself smiling, and the sky witnessed his dimples along with the sun,

 The sunshine grew unbearable as if the orb of fire was glowing in his appreciation,

 Beauty, the angelic male was.

 Someone's angel, he was.

Blue.

The male brought his palm to block out the light and stood up carefully to bring his lazy and sleepy self to close the curtains, 

He walked back to the bed, not bothering to cover himself with the sheets as he hugged the male around his neck, and snuggled into his chest, 

He felt the male stifling in his spot, and looked up with droopy eyes,