Days passed and it wasn't long before the plaster was taken off. Even for an extra week even after getting rid of the sling, Yeonjun didn't let Soobin do any hard work, and yet it wasn't long before the male was going to the cafe, being dropped by Yeonjun since they had spent the previous night at the black haired male's place.

Soobin bid a bye, being pulled only to receive a peck on his lips, which made him gasp and squint his eyebrows, 

'Come on, it's long since we made out. I really miss your lips, you know?'-Yeonjun winked, chuckling when he felt a smack to his head, and Soobin got out. 

The male waved his hand, as he entered the cafe, and once Yeonjun was sure Soobin was inside, he drove by as well. 

...

Soobin looked over at the charts, having come to the interior designer's place, after being forwarded by Jungkook, whom he had shared his cafe's plans with, 

He smiled once he found the right designs and explained his ideas to the designer who nodded and wrote it all down. 

Once they were clear of everything and Soobin had made sure to go over everything they had been planning, 

They told him the work would be completed by the next week. 

And he did the payment. Having had a couple of savings, it wasn't a big deal as he shared the signed cheque and walked out, checking his to-do list only to realize he'd have to get groceries today. 

He hummed to himself, plugging in earphones, to turn on his favorite tracks, the most prominent one being, 'Blue Hour'

He loved the song, as much as he loved the lyrics, which were just- 

His phone rang which brought him out of his dreamland, and he realized he was near the convenience store. 

Glancing at the screen, and agreeing to the call, he spoke through his earphones, smiling once he heard Yeonjun's voice,