Yeonjun had no idea how to react when he entered his apartment whilst dialing his love's phone for the nth time and yet getting no reply. 

He was worried but shook it off thinking the male was probably busy in the cafe and his phone on silent. 

He sighed, sitting down, smiling at the surprise he had planned. 

Having returned hours earlier, and having ignored Soobin's call just because he wished to surprise the male, he decided to let him know that he would be a day late to go and surprise him later, only to realize the male's contact was out-of-reach. 

He didn't know anything except that he had to freshen up quickly and change, just so he could go and check the preparations before heading to Soobin's house or even better, making Kai or Boemgyu get the male for him. 

He stood up, walking across the living room to his room, feeling giddy at the thought of seeing his love after one and a half days of staying away from him which was pure torture.

Chucking off his traveling shirt, he put it in the laundry basket, getting rid of his pants as he hurried to stand below the shower, picking up the same mint shampoo he had stolen from the boy once because Soobin liked this particular one on him, 

He put the shampoo on his palm, rubbing the lump together in between his palms before lathering it up in his hair, as he waited for the shower box to get filled with the minty scent, 

He sniffed the air, eyes closed, smile present all that while, as he turned on the shower head, forgetting to hear his phone that sat at the sink's side, ringing on vibration mode. 

As Yeonjun dressed up in a casual shirt and pants, he began to bow dry his hair, missing the way a certain bluehead's fingers would do their magic otherwise, 

He frowned, putting away the electronic as he heard the doorbell go off, 

'Jeez, chill.'-he murmured, as the bell rang for the third time he rushed outside and opened the door.