𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕦𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​​🇰​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇪​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇴​ ​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇮​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​!

 ​🇮​❜​🇲​ ​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇬​​🇷​​🇦​​🇹​​🇪​​🇫​​🇺​​🇱​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ ​🇻​​🇮​​🇪​​🇼​​🇸​, ​🇻​​🇴​​🇹​​🇪​​🇸​, ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​, ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇷​​🇴​​🇺​​🇬​​🇭​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​​🇲​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇪​​🇳​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇦​​🇾​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇱​​🇴​​🇼​.

🇮​​🇹​ ​🇼​​🇦​​🇸​ ​🇸​​🇺​​🇨​​🇭​ ​🇦​ ​🇳​​🇮​​🇨​​🇪​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​​🇮​​🇴​​🇩​, ​🇼​​🇭​​🇪​​🇳​ ​🇮​ ​🇼​​🇷​​🇴​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇺​​🇹​.

🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​​🇸​​🇹​, ​🇮​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇩​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇴​​🇺​​🇬​​🇭​​🇹​ ​🇮​❜​🇩​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇵​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇦​​🇾​, 

​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​ ​🇼​​🇦​​🇸​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇦​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇮​​🇩​​🇪​​🇦​​🇸​, ​🇧​​🇺​​🇹​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​❜​🇸​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇼​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇫​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇸​, ​🇮​​🇸​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇮​​🇹​?

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

Anyway, I received the results of my school's final year and they were completely against my hopes. With all the hard work and sleepless nights, I put in, even though my mental health completely deteriorated, it hurt to see I didn't get the ripened fruits after all of that success. 

It hurt, pretty bad and it still hurts, whenever I remember the day it went all bad for me. 

It was like everything ended, but then I looked out of the window, the sun was there, the wind was there, there were the trees and the people walking by and I realized nothing had stopped. 

Life goes on, they said. 

And a certain five individuals who have "come together under one dream in hopes of building a better tomorrow".

I have hopes for the future, life didn't end there and even though the world might be judging my hard work, I'm sure I'd do better, and someday will receive the fruits that my success would bag me. 

You've all been a continuous support and I'm really thankful to you guys. 

I love you, and I'll love you for a long time. 

The new books will continue to come forward. 

Till then, 

I wish you all the best, for your future, and for your present. 

Let's not give it up, because life doesn't end with the biggest or smallest of mishappenings. 

Let's fight and make our way through. 

As they said, 'Life goes on.' 

And as they hoped, let's come forward and aim for a better tomorrow. 

Until next time, 

Moonsghostie says, 'Over n Out!' 

<3

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

And once again, after a starry night, a peaceful slumber, drifting through from cloud to cloud, 

The sun has risen, 

Shining, dawning over the night sky, bringing in the light and the brightness, 

The sparkles along its rays, 

Proving, that even if it was dark a while ago, the light will come. 

It always does. 

And so, it will.

And it will whisper along the words,

"Don't lose hope, my love."