Soobin got out of his bed, looking beside him only to shake his head and sigh out of loneliness. 

Yeonjun wasn't here. 

He left. 

Even after all those promises.

Soobin pouted, eyes getting glossy just because he missed the male all too much, and yet he couldn't do anything. 

He got off the bed, standing up and sniffing the t-shirt he wore, which belonged to a particular black-haired male. 

Stepping into his bunny slippers, he walked out, to the room beside his, where he found Muffin brooding in the corner, and he could realize that even his little bunny missed Yeonjun. 

'Muffin? Do you miss Yeonjunnie hyung too?'-Soobin murmured more to himself than to the bunny as he put food and fresh water in the bowls, 

Further, he cleaned the excrete and walked out not forgetting to pet the bunny for at least half an hour. 

He rushed to change after checking the time and prepared a quick breakfast that included a sandwich of marmalade, and his almond milk. 

Walking out of the house, not forgetting to lock it, what Soobin forgot was to take his phone with him. 

And yet, he didn't remember about it as he made his way to the cafe, entering inside and taking his place behind the counter while tying his apron. 

It wasn't seconds later that Heesung dropped by, hitting his head lightly with a fist, 

'So, what's up with that sulking look? Yeonjun didn't call you again?' 

Soobin glared at the male and yet the striking glare soon dropped to a sad expression as he nodded, 

'Jeez, Soobin-ah, you're acting as if he broke up with you, he's returning tomorrow either way!' 

That was right, one week after the truth about his parents leaving him behind and moving on, at the end of the week, Yeonjun received a letter from one of their partner companies in Japan, and he had to leave, because the membership was important, to be continued.