part 2

On the other side
Author pov-

Jungkook was sitting on the couch and holding a glass of drink .he is in the library almost finished a bottle of alcohol. His eyes shows anger and tears. His tears are sparkling in his eyes. He got married today but he is not happy because he didn't get his love and saw his dear brother married his love his obsession.

Flashback

Yn was a brilliant student. She got a scholarship to study in one of the best college in the country. Where rich kids are studying.
It was her first day of college being a shy and introvert she felt very nervous to attend the first day in college on top of that she is afraid of bullying because she knows that most of the rich kids are spoiled brats and bullies others kids. Especially those who doesn't reach their standards. Taking a deep breath she enter into her college.

Taehyung was on the last year of his college

Taehyung was on the last year of his college . BTS are college hearthrobes.Jungkook is now on first year of his college on the same university because he is  2 year younger than them.
Taehyung and jungkook are kids of billionaires though they lost their parents at a young age but they inherited their parents properties. So it made their life easily. And their uncle and aunt Mr and Mrs kim was always took care of them like their own kids. Literally they are spoiled by their uncle and aunt who don't have any kids.
Jimin, jin, jhope, suga, namjoon are their parents best friends kids and they are best friends from their childhood. Jimin is taehyung's soulmate they was on the same class from their kindergarten. All of the boys are billionaire and secret mafias named bts

3 Lamborghini landed on the school premises girls and boys started to squeal and came to see the college hearthrobes. Though jungkook was a fresher all of them know him as bts boy band. The most successful boy band in Korea. While walking through the ground they don't gave response to their admirers. Wearing sunglasses they began to move forward with out giving much response to their admirers. Some girls are drooling over them and touching their hands and calling them oppas. On the other hand some boys are smiling and some are jealous because of the attentions they getting from girls.

Taehyung pov