part 15

Taehyung - Iam sorry sweetheart.please forgive me or please tell me how to get your forgiveness .I will do anything you ask me to.I can't yn.I can't bear this pain anymore.( Falls on her legs).

But yn move backwards and without saying anything go from there.she wipe the tears which was dropping one by one while Taehyung felt heartbroken and began to sob loudly without knowing how to repent the sin he committed to regain his love . walking to downstairs yn felt a hand grip her she look at the person and said

Yn- Jimin what happened

Jimin- yn I wanna talk with you

Yn- iam hearing what is it

Jimin- yn I don't know how to say this or what is my position to say this .I know you didn't forgive and accept taehyung like before infact I know you are giving a cold shoulder to him and didn't talk with him but believe me yn he did suffer a lot in these months.i know it is not easy to forgive him but please try to talk with him yn.i know you know how he suffered when you became emotionless how he took care of you.think to gave him a little hope to live because I fear he might lose his will to live because I know how he feel thinking how to repent for the sin he committed in the past .Trust me yn he did suffered a lot .l know it's not easy for you to forgive him you lost your two kids and he did cheat on you and got another girl pregnant and he abused you but we can't blame him fully for the things happened in the past . jungkook is the one who manipulated him for this.
He is the one who try to break your relationship and with Jennie she gave him viagra made him do it that too he thought you as her.it's not cheating yn.you know cheating is a choice not a mistake.he didn't chose to cheat on you .

Yn- Jimin for a relationship we need trust.he don't trust me that time atleast he could have ask me directly but he chose this way and he is not only the one suffered I also suffered.(tears escape from her eyes).

Watching this Jimin hug her

Jimin- iam sorry yn.i should have know your situation but trust me I can't bear to watch him like that.i don't want you guys to split apart just think about it what Jungkook wanted was to break your relationship now what you are doing is also the same.how long you guys live like this it's time for you to take a decision or else we will lose him forever.iam saying this because iam also feeling guilty that I have feelings for you.if I didn't talk about it to you then everything will be in good .i hope you take a good decision .
(Patting her shoulder).

Saying this Jimin left from there and yn recall all the things happened with her in this few years and felt her body weakend.she slide from the wall and sit on the ground and buried her face between her legs and cried

Yn- why God WHY.why you are so unfair with me.don't I deserve to be loved .(crying).WHY GOD WHY ME.......

Hearing her words taehyung who was watching and hearing all this from the start felt his heart was pricked with different needles.He wanted to comfort her and without thinking about anything he ran up to her and embraced her in his warm hands and patted her back murmuring sweet talks.

Taehyung - it's ok sweetheart iam here.you are not alone .I love you.i love you more than my life..please stop crying.please.......

Yn felt her heart lose some weight after crying in his embrace she was not in her right mind so when she stopped her cries she saw she was in taehyung's lap and he was hugging her.She became started and move away from his embrace and stood up and without saying anything she ran to downstairs without even glancing at him.taehyung tried to hold her hand but he was not fast enough to caught her hand.

Downstairs

Yn went to the kitchen and drank some water to remain calm her heart.when she turn around she saw taehyung.she flinched watching him and took a step back ward

Yn- What you want.....leave me alone(shout).

Taehyung - please yn ....I...

Yn- for God sake please leave me.

Watching her like this he felt weak but he don't want to walk back because he felt that if he go back he won't get a chance to persuade her for her forgiveness.so without walking back he took steps forward.watching this yn felt scared and shout

Yn- no ....don't come near me go back....I said go back( scared).

Suddenly some flashback of how he beat her and rape her come to her mind then she started panicking and fall while taking step backwards.seeing this taehyung ran forward to hold her but before that she fall on the floor and started crawling back watching he extended his hands.

Yn- please don't hurt me ......I beg you please.....leave me...

Suddenly realisation hit him that she is afraid of him that he will hurt her again he will beat and rape her again.his heart clenched thinking that she is in this state because of him.he felt someone put a big rock on his heart.but he can't stand still watching her like that he with a burning heart embraced her but she started wriggle from his grip.he hold her tightly started sobbing and said

Taehyung - no babe I won't hurt you . Calm down....I won't hurt you .please forgive me punish me but please don't be afraid of me.i won't do anything to you .you are my baby right how can I hurt my baby.please forgive me baby I will do anything you want me to but please don't push me away I can't live without you.please sweetheart.this guilt is killing me.if you say I will die for your forgiveness. I LOVE YOU.(said while kissing her head several times).

(said while kissing her head several times)