part 4

Few weeks later

When jungkook was driving back home his car got damaged. for the mean time while his driver was checking the car. He take a walk to the near by park and saw yn and jimin talking and hugging each other. His blood boiled watching jimin hug yn. He became confused to see them together and decided to eavesdrop what they ar saying.

Yn - l like you jimin. I like you so much.you are a great person. I became blind on taehyung 's love that I unintentionally hurt you.

Jungkook became shocked hearing her. He took steps to punch jimin before that jimin said

Jimin - don't say that. It's past don't bother yourself . Besides I am the one who loved you and iam expecting my future princess
Like you said.

(Jungkook thought- so jimin hyung loved her not yn. Why this fucker also loved my princess.)

Yn - (giggling)

Jimin- yn I have a request keep it as a secret. Don't say this to taehyung. Promise

Yn - promise

Flashback

On the day of party

After announcing their happy news yn and taehyung went to meet their friends and their family.
On the way to kitchen yn heart three persons talking she doesn't want to eavesdrop but taking her name she became curious and slightly opened the door and saw that jimin and parents are talking

J/ mom - son why don't you tell us that tae was going to marry your yn. If we know we will try to stop taehyung from marriage.

Note: jimin parents doesn't attended taehyung marriage because they were in New York for business purpose and this is the first time they saw yn.

Jimin- it's past mom. I want my soulmate to be happy. They both love each other endlessly. All I want is tae 's and yn happiness.

Saying this he turn to left but saw yn with teary eyes.

Jimin- I.....i c...can explain yn

without saying any thing she ran from there.

Jimin - shit.... ( grabbing his hair frustrated).

Flashback end

Author pov

After the incident jimin called her to explain his part but she ignored him. She felt betrayed the one whom she considered as her best friend loves her is unbearable for her.

Morning she called him and asked him to meet her at the park. She didn't told taehyung because she don't want to create a misunderstanding between jimin and taehyung.

At park

Jimin - hello yn . I know you felt betrayed but hear me out.

Yn - hmmm

Flashback

When jimin and taehyung studying first year of college.

After college jimin was going to his house on his bike. A small kid accidentally fell in front of his bike but luckly kid doesn't have any serious injuries . He picked the kid and was checking him suddenly someone yell the name of kid and came rushing towards them. When he say the girl he was mesmerized by her beauty. She immediately snatch the kid from him and hug him while mumbling "it's ok" .
Her gaze went towards him and she shout at him for his careless act. He became numb and saw her walking away from there. After that he began to stalk her and told his parents and friends about her.

After two years

During the first day of his last year college he saw his crush who was a fresher.
He and his friends became friends with her and get to know her more. Because of her kindness, innocence, brave and loving nature he fall for her more. And decided to propose her. But when he thought to say this to his soulmate and propose her he got to know that his soulmate also loves her.

Jimin- Tae I want to say something

Tae - stop stop stop.... I also want to say something.

Jimin - ok ladies first(laughing)

Tae- yaaa what did you say (shouting and whining) . Ok then jimin you can say. (Smirk)

Jimin- stop this and say

Taehyung - guess what I love yn. She is such an angel. You don't know that when I saw her for the first time I fell for her. It was a love at first sight. Iam going to propose her today. So wish me luck. One more thing don't tell this to anyone what if she reject.

Jimin became froze hearing taehyung words. But he don't want to be selfish. He can do anything for his soulmate.
He said

Jimin- best of luck Tae....

Tae- ok now say what you wanted to say

Jimin - it's nothing. I forget

Tae- you sure?

Jimin - yaa .now go.

After that he got to know that yn also love taehyung and decided to kept it as a secret from others because Taehyung told him to hide it till her graduation as per. Yn wish.
He felt very miserable and breakdown in front of his family by saying he lost his first love.they know about yn is his love. After a heartbreak and because of his state his parents decided to take him to new york. And he came to yn graduation because of tae's wish.......

Hearing this yn felt sorry for his mental breakdown. She like him only as a best friend .
Yn - jimin iam sorry. I don't know you love me. But my love is only for taehyung. Oneday You will get a beautiful girl.

Jimin..........

Yn - believe me you will love her more than anyone. You Deserve a whole world jimin. For your kindness and selfishless love and brotherhood towards taehyung. you deserve a beauty who is kind, gorgeous, cute and simple not me . I and Tae are very lucky to have you .
I like you jimin... I like you so much. I became blind by taehyung's love that I unintentionally hurt you.

Jimin-

Don't say that it's past. Don't bother yourself. Besides iam the one who loved you and iam waiting for my future princess like you said.

Yn-( giggling)

Jimin - yn I have a request keep it as a secret don't say this to taehyung. Promise

Yn - promise

Jung

After recording their conversation jungkook left from there to taehyung's office.
While thinking something evil in his mind. he came to taehyung's office furiously without knocking.

Tae - yaa kookie what is this behavior....

But by looking his face taehyung tensed and stand up from his chair and asked him

Taehyung - what happened jungkook? Why you looking tensed.

Jk- H..hyung yn is cheating on you.......