part 9

Taehyung -IAM SORRY SWEETHEART (FAINT).

Watching taehyung faint Jennie rush towards him and try to wake him but without giving a damn about taehyung 's state jimin rushed outside to find yn.he know that she is broken.He is worried about her because he know that she will blame herself for everything .he is afraid that she will do something to herself.
He ran to the main gate and didn't saw her .so he called the receptionist and ask her about yn.

Jimin- Did you saw yn ....i mean Mrs Kim.

Receptionist - yes sir......she was there crying suddenly she faint and jungkook sir took her with him.

Hearing her his eyes widen .He try to call jungkook but he is not picking  and found his phone is switch off

Jimin- shit..where the fuck is he.

He throw his phone and massage his temple just then the words of taehyung rings in his mind that jungkook is the one who told taehyung that yn is cheating on him.

Jimin- why he said that .did he hate her?.no no they are best friends and treat eachother very lovingly. OR did he love her?.(talking to himself)

Suddenly some flashbacks came in his mind.how he look her.how he clench grit his teeth and clench his fist whenever taehyung and yn are together.when taehyung propose yn infront of the college he don't even congratulate them and he vanish in thin air that day .he don't even come for their party that night and how taehyung was worried for him and try to call him.after their proposal he went to abroad and taehyung plead him to come to attend  his wedding.

By connecting the strings Jimin got a picture that behind all problems and misunderstanding between yn and taehyung is jungkook but he can do anything with his assumption.what if his assumptions are not true.

Just then a face come to his mind.

Jimin- Jennie....yes she is also a culprit and she may know something.

Jimin ran towards taehyung's cabin and opened the door and saw that taehyung is still unconscious whose head is in Jennie 's lap.anger rushed through his veins .he walk towards them and shout to Jennie.

Jimin- damn.....just go and bring water you home wrecker.

Jennie flinch hearing him and nod her head and rush to bring water .she came back with water and hand to jimin.he sprinkle some drops on taehyung 's face and saw that he is slowly opening his eyes.

Jimin- taehyung open your eyes and get up .

Taehyung open his eyes and hold jimin's hand and said

Taehyung -jimin where is yn.i want to see her. Jimin please forgive me.iam a sinner .please take me to my yn .I want to beg infront of her for her forgiveness.(crying).