part 16

Watching no movements from her he look at her face and found her unconscious in his embrace.wiping his tears he picked her up and went towards their bedroom and made her lay and he too slept beside her hugging her tightly.

Next morning

Yn wake up from her sleep and found her laying on the bedroom and taehyung lying at the end of the bed .flashback of yesterday night came to her mind .she don't know what happened to her that it caused her a panick attack.though her heart want to give him a chance and don't be afraid of him but her mind is saying opposite.because of their past her mind is saying that he will treat her horribly but watching his state she can't help but felt sympathy for his current state .she know that he will do anything for her forgiveness and he regret everything he did to her.Their past made a big scar between them that if her heart want to give him a chance because of her love for him but her mind is pulling her back thinking of the past incidents.

Yn hold her head which was paining like hell because of her thoughts.she is in a dilemma to clear her mind she decided to went outside and stroll around the park for sometime.

Time skip

After an hour

Taehyung spread his hands searching for yn but when he felt that she is not beside him he  quickly opened her eyes and sit straight and call her

Taehyung - Yn !!!

He ran towards the bathroom and banged on it and call her name  many times and later found that it was opened with no one inside.

Tae- yn .... where are you

Getting no response from her
Panick started to raise in him .what if she left him?....this question started raising in him.he quickly went downstairs and call her like a maniac.

After an hour

Taehyung search her like a mad man calling her name loudly .They both are alone in their mansion that others went to another mansion to give them privacy watching them yesterday.He call her many times but she didn't took her phone .he thought to inform his hyungs and search her thimself .He started the engine and drive off without a proper destination.Negative thoughts started spreading in his mind that he felt suffocation around him.he is taking breathing irregular that his vision started to getting blurry because of his tears and he felt problem to take proper breath.He slowly started to close his eyes and fell unconscious but before that he saw another car come towards his direction and with a second he felt his car jerk and his entire body paining and soon  black dots surrounded infront of his eyes.

Afternoon

yn went back to their house after roaming around the park when she stepped into the hall she found a whole messy house.she  turn her steps towards their shared bedroom and found no one.she searched the entire house and found no trace of taehyung.panicking she scoop her phone from her pocket and found a lots of missed call and messages from taehyung,oppas and her friends.she decided to call taehyung but her fingers halted thinking that it was the first time she is calling him after the incident with shaking hands she dialled his number.

Meanwhile

After the accident the rescue force immediately went towards the spot and took taehyung out of the car.just when they are about to call an emergency phone number his phone ring and

Yn- H...hello

Officer - Hello the owner of this phone got a serious accident we are taking him to the city hospital.

Hearing officer's voice yn' s phone flipped from her hands .her knees went weak and she sit on the floor while tears are coming continuously from her eyes.she regain her senses and about to call bts just then jimin call her and she picked up

Jimin- yn where the heck are you.we called you many times but we couldn't reach it.you know taehyung was looking like a mad person without contacting you and we went to search you with him.1 minute I will call him....

Yn- jimin .... taehyung met with an accident.(crying).

Jimin- WHAT.....

Yn - He is in city hospital....please take me there(crying).

Jimin- - Ok ..... don't worry he will be fine .I will take you there iam coming....

Yn-.......(crying).

After few hours

Everyone got the news that taehyung met an accident and he is in OT .yn is sitting with others and crying and her friends are  beside her and consoling.just then a doctor came from OT and everyone went towards them.

Doctor- The patient is in a critical condition he lost so much blood .we can say his condition only after he wake up.if he wakeup within a day then he will be out of critical if not then we have to take him ventilator.

After hearing this everyone eyes got tears and jimin asked

Jimin- doctor can we see him

Doctor- ok but only one person

Jimin- thanks doctor

After the doctor left jimin went towards yn and said

Jimin- yn go and see him .He need you most now( holding her shoulder).

Nodding her head yn wipe her tears and went to OT

(Others thoughts) -

Hope he will be fine.Now we know  how much they love eachother.Even after everything happened with her(yn) she still love him that's why she is crying for him.hope they will forgive and forget everything and love happily ever after .

Inside OT

When yn went inside  her breath stuck .she saw a shirtless taehyung with many wires connected into his body and his head and both hands are wrapped with bandaids.
With her shaking legs she went towards him and hold his hands and started to cry

Yn- (crying) Taehyung wake up ...see I am here .you asked for my forgiveness throughout this months right.when I finally decided to let go of our past and forgive you why you are not opening your eyes.please wake up.from now  on we have to start our life fresh and Live happily.
(Crying while holding his hands in her).