part 11

Jk laughing like a maniac

Jk- yaaa you are right sweetheart
I will  claim you even over your dead body but after that I will also kill myself because I can't
Live without you.If we can't live together we will die together but before that I will make you mine In every possible way then we can die together .

Yn- you are a psycho .I can't believe that you can stoop this low.you are a nothing but a devil a heartless and merciless monster.i trusted you the most and treated you like my real brother not as a bestfriend or a brother in law but I don't know that you are double faced devil.

Jk- ya iam a devil,a monster let me show you what will this merciless monster do with you.

Saying that he started touching yn on her cheeks and gave a peck there while yn was yanking his hand away from her face and screaming him to stop touching her but he gave no response and kept touching all over her face slowly and sensually.His touch was so slow that he want to enjoy and worship her goddess like beauty.just then his eyes fell on her cherry like lips without wasting a second he attack her lips like a hungry wolf who got his favourite food.He kept torturing her lips and she was crying and hitting him with her fist non stop but he doesn't stop and continue pursuing her lips and after a good moment of kiss he broke it and his eyes fell on her eyes and said

Jungkook- stop struggling baby .let me treat you like how you have to be treated not like your husband who treat don't even trust you who beat you  and rape you because of a misunderstanding.

Saying this he immediately attack on her neck biting and sucking them while moaning while yn was struggling and trying to free from his grip but his grip was so tight that her hands has wounds from her broken bracelet. She is keep screaming and crying to stop but the devil didn't hear her cries because he was immersed in the joy of having her.jungkook was decorating her neck with his hickies he stop his abuse on her neck and kiss her lips exploring her mouth.

Meanwhile

Taehyung,Jimin along in with Lisa and Jennie came to jungkook's place and search for yn while Jungkook was still kissing her nonstop leaving her breathless she began to loose her conscious just then he stop kissing her and look at her face and said

Jungkook - you are mine yn. MINE.

Just then a slap landed on his cheeks from yn and his face tilted to the side .

Yn- NO ......IAM NOT YOURS.IAM TAEHYUNG 'S .DID YOU HEAR ME ? IAM TAEHYUNG'S YN .IAM HIS WIFE AND I WILL ONLY LOVE HIM TILL MY LAST BREATH. I HAVE ONLY ONE LOVE IN THIS WORLD THAT IS MY TAE.
DESPITE THINKING THAT HE IS YOUR OWN BROTHER YOU BETRAYED HIM TOO AND TRY TO BREAK OUR RELATIONSHIP.HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM .HE LOVED YOU TRULY AND TREATED YOU LIKE YOU ARE HIS WORLD.HE NEVER LET YOU DOWN AND GAVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WISH FOR AND SPOILED YOU LIKE A DAD AND WHAT YOU DID TO HIM YOU BROKE HIS HEART.YOU BETRAYED HIM AND CREATED A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US.

Jungkook was listening to her words with a emotionless face.but then he let out a chuckle and move towards her ear and said

Jungkook- That's why he is still alive sweetheart.trust me If some other person was in his place he would have died with my hands a long time ago.( Smirking).

Yn was dumbfounded on his words.she felt goosebumps all over her body hearing his words.

Jungkook - If you won't let me have you then I  will kill him.so stop struggling and spread your legs wide for daddy like a good girl you are.

so stop struggling and spread your legs wide for daddy like a good girl you are