part 3

Jk pov-

After drinking full bottle of alcohol he throw the glass on the floor and he is walking with the support of wall .he hear some wet sounds from the door of yn and tae 's bedroom. His eyes darkened and said

" After breaking my heart I won't let them live peacefully. I will snatch her from him. She is mine. My obsession. my desire.they woke up the beast inside me I won't let him have her. She is mine. Mine to ruin mine to claim."

With wobbling legs he went towrds his room and saw Lisa waiting for him.

Jk- hey slut, why did you agreed to marry me.don't you know I don't love you.

She ignored his words and came to help him and said

Lisa- omg.....what happened jungkook. If you can't handle it then why you drink too much. (Holding him to walk properly).

Jk - I see you are worrying about me.you love me so much don't you.

Lisa- yes. I love you jungkook. I love you so much.

Jk- then will you do anything that I want?

Lisa - nodding her head.

Jk - words dear words.

Lisa - yes.i will do anything you want.

Jk- I know you will obey my order. So strip.

Lisa's body trembled while hearing it

She love to give herself to him but she don't know he is asking it because of love or lust. But she gave up on her thoughts and go towards him and strip in front of him because she thought that he will gave a chance for this relationship if she obey him. More than that she loves him truly and do anything to make him love her back. Even if it cost her self respect. So she strip herself for him.

Jk- what a slut you are. So desperate hmm I see...

Lisa thought that he will change by time and didn't mind his words because she know that he don't love her and moreover he was drunk. So as a good wife she she gave herself to him .but she don't known that that beast was obsessed with the other beauty in that house. That is his sister in law.

Morning

tae wakeup and saw his beautiful wife was still sleeping in his embrace.last night scenes come to his mind.he began to peck her lips. He asked her to wake up but she said few more minutes.her morning face with her messy hair made him hard.Suddenly she felt something penetrate in her womenhood. She shot open her eyes and saw that tae was hovering over her and going in and out of her.

After an hour

He collapsed on her body. After their breathe became normal he picked her up and went towrds bathroom.

While yn was blushing and hide her face in his chest. he laugh out lot seeing her face.

After an hour

They both came downstairs to take their breakfast. Maids are placing breakfast on dining table. yn went to help them limping. All maids saw her limping and smiled at each other.head maid said

Maid- you don't have to help us Mrs Kim.

Yn- it's ok and no need to call me Mrs kim you can call me yn. You are elder than me

Maid- ok dear. Let me help you.

She went back to Tae

Yn - Tae where is jungkook and lisa. Iam going to call them for breakfast.