part 8

After 3 days

Taehyung didn't went to his house to meet yn nor called her after that incident. He can't face her after what he did.though she also cheated on him but he felt guilty for what he did to her.He is working in his office and after office time he stay at his room in office. When she call him he always cut her call.

While yn was worried for him and tried to call him in these days but he is not picking her calls. So she decided to visit his company. She felt weak nowadays. So she decided to meet a doctor first.

In hospital

The doctor check her and suggest to do some test. For that they took her blood and said they will inform her when the result will out.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was working on his laptop suddenly door opened revealing jennie. He look up and saw her coming towards him. He ignored her and continue his work. He is avoiding her after that incident. When ever she try to speak him anything personal he simply avoid her or walk away from there.

Jennie- Taehyung..... I want to say something

 I want to say something

Taehyung- yes...but  Only related to work.

Jennie- Taehyung it's personal. I wanna say something about that night.

Taehyung- Jennie I told you only related to work. Why can't you understand. Just leave before I kick you out.

Jennie- ok before that.....
Congratulations you are going to be a father. Iam PREGNANT.

Taehyung frozen on his spot. He don't know how to react. No words coming from his mouth. He felt sad that he didn't expect the fact that jennie is pregnant by his child. He always dreamed to be a dad.he always wanted a child but only with yn. But he can't abandon the child. So he need to accept the fate. The thought of him cheating yn and made another girl pregnant made him guilty.he don't know that  the mistake he did that night have the value of his life. He don't know that he have to pay with his life for that night. But somewhere in his heart he feel little happy only because he will get a baby of his own blood that he craved for. The child didn't need to suffer because of his mistake.he need to protect it no matter what because if it is knowing or without knowing he did a sin so he have to take care of its after effects.

Just then they both heard a sound.the divorce file fall from yn hnd. They turn around and saw yn standing with her teary eyes beside jimin.

Few minutes before

Yn came to his office and press the elevator button.she don't know that from morning itself she is feeling uneasy. Like something is going to happen to her. And she is very nervous to see taehyung after almost a week and discuss about their life and make a decision. She shrugged her thoughts and went in floor.