Part 1: Breaking Up

14 Feb ....

Valentine's Day is the day when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts to each other. Everyone in this world must want to feel how it feels to celebrate Valentine's Day with a loved one. February 14 is a day where all couples will spend time with their loved ones.

A handsome man named Zee Pruk Panich also wants to celebrate Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. Today he wants to surprise his girlfriend. He has arranged everything. He didn't tell his girlfriend because he wanted to surprise her at her condo tonight.

Zee was sitting in his office with his eyes focused on the computer screen and an electronic pencil in his right hand. His hands were nimble, drawing something without him realising that someone had entered his office. He was very focused on his work at that time.

Max walked over to Zee's desk. His friend looked very focused. Max took a seat in front of Zee. He knocked on the table, but Zee was still focused on looking at the computer screen.

Max: Zee !!! (while knocked on the table)

Zee glanced at Max's face then he continued to focus on doing his work.
Zee: What do you want?
Max: You are very focused. 
Zee: Yes, I am. I need to finish this design before next week. We are going to launching this new design on May.
Max: May?
Zee: Yes.
Max: Bro, you still have 3 months. Why did you so rushing?
Zee: Well, I need to put many effort on this new design. 

Max sighed and take a deep breath. He look at Zee's face.

Max: It's already 7 p.m. You didn't want to go back?
Zee: Why?
Max: Today is Valentine's Day. You should celebrate it with your girlfriend, but right now you are so busy working on the new design. She must be waiting for you to come to see her.
Zee: Don't worry about me. I already did all the preparation. I want to give her a surprise at her condo tonight.
Max: When will you go to her condo? Tomorrow?
Zee: Be patient. I only have a little left. 

Zee looks at Max.
Zee: How about you? You didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with your boyfriend?
Max: I just met him, but right now he needs to go to his campus because he has a report to finish.
Zee: Oh, I see. So, what are you doing here?
Max: I'm just checking on you.
Zee: I'm not a child anymore. Don't worry about me. I will go back after I am done with this design.
Max: Whatever you want to do, I want to give some advice. It's okay if you are a workaholic, but sometimes you need to take care of her feelings too. She may really need you to spend time with her.
Zee: Max, don't worry. It has been 3 years since we were in a relationship, and she never complained about it.
Max: She never complained, which doesn't mean she's okay, Zee.
Zee: ....

Max just sighed, seeing Zee focus back on his work. Without waiting any longer, Max got up from the chair, and he started to walk towards the door to leave.

Zee: I will propose her tonight.

The words that came out of Zee's mouth made Max stop. He looked back at Zee and approached his friend.
Max: Really?
Zee: Yes, I want to make her mine. I want to see her every morning. I can't wait anymore.
Max: Did your family know about this?
Zee: Not yet.
Max: I see. Anyways, good luck. I hope everything goes well as you planned.
Zee: I hope so.
Max: Then, I'll go now. Good luck, Zee ! Anything just text me.

Without waiting any longer, Max then stepped out of Zee's office. Zee continued to complete his task. However, less than a minute later, Max suddenly came back into his room. Zee lifts up his head, and he look at Max's face.