Part 7: I will stay

Nat stopped his car in front of Nunew's house. It's already 9 pm. After leaving the clinic this afternoon, Nat took Nunew to eat but Nunew refused because he had no appetite. Nat forced him to eat but Nunew still refused. Finally, the two of them went back to Nunew's house.

The doctor told Nat that Nunew was under-rested and over-tired. Because of that, his body has been weak lately. Nat knew that it was all because Nunew had to work at the bar at night and the next day, he had classes. Sometimes he doesn't sleep if there is a class early in the morning. Nunew's routine was enough to make Nunew tired. He didn't have much time to rest. Furthermore, now there are many assignments and theses that need to be done considering that in a few months they will become an interns but luckily they have a month rest before starting their intern.

Nat looked at Nunew who was sleeping soundly next to him. He wanted to wake up Nunew but his friend was too sleepy. He feels guilty too.

Nat looked outside the car. Suddenly his eyes focused on someone. A man in a casual clothes is standing while leaning on his luxury car. Nat tried to identify who the man was but it seemed like he had never seen the man. Nat decided to greet the man.
Nat: Sawadeekrub.

The man looked at him and said, "Sawadeekrub."

Nat: May I ask what are you doing in front of my friend's house ?
Zee: I'm waiting for him. He said he was not feeling well and fainted at the campus. I was worried so I came here.
Nat: Your name is ... ?
Zee: Zee ... my name is Zee.
Nat: Zee .... ?

Zee? Nat seemed to have heard Nunew say that name. Zee ... that is the man who ... NUNEW'S ONE-NIGHT-STAND !!! 

... and P'MAX'S BEST FRIEND !!! Wait ... he didn't recognize me, right ? We never met but I know he's the CEO of Super Sun, P'Max's boss too.

Nat: Wait ... I think I know you ...
Zee: ....
Nat: Never mind, forget it. You are waiting for him, right ?
Zee: Yes .
Nat: He's at my car. He was sleeping soundly so I didn't want to wake him up but can you please help me to carry him inside ?
Zee: Is he okay ? Nothing bad happened to him, right ? (Zee looked worried)
Nat: Don't worry. He is okay. 

Nat looked at Zee's face for a moment. It looks like Zee's face is worried about Nunew's condition.
Nat: Let's go. 

Without waiting any longer, Zee followed Nat's steps from behind. Zee opened the door on the passenger side. As soon as he saw Nunew's face, he approached Nunew.
Zee: I'm worried, Nhu.

Nat was very surprised when he saw Zee kissing Nunew's forehead while gently caressing Nunew's head. Nat saw that the kiss was really warm and sincere. What is their relationship really? Has Zee really fallen in love with Nunew?

'Wait, I'm stress !' , monologue Nat.

Nat just watched Zee's every move. Zee then started lifting Nunew's body to get out of the car. As he lifted Nunew, Nunew suddenly woke up. Zee realized that Nunew had woken up and looked at Nunew's face. He gave a sweet smile towards Nunew.

Zee: You are at your house, Nhu.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Shhh ... sleep na .. 

Zee kissed Nunew's forehead softly. Once again Nat was surprised.

Nunew went back to sleep. When he saw Zee's face as soon as he opened his eyes, he felt safe. Zee walked towards Nunew's house while Nat was already in front to open the door of the house.

Zee: Where is his bedroom ?
Nat: Here ...

Zee followed Nat's steps from behind. They stepped into Nunew's bedroom. As soon as he arrived in the room, Zee placed Nunew's body on the bed carefully. Then, he wrapped Nunew's body with a blanket.