Part 13: How You Feel ?

Nunew stepped into the library carrying several thick books in his hand. Today he and 3 other members of his group will try to complete their thesis. If possible, they would like to send the thesis today. Nunew raised his head slightly to find where his group members were sitting. After a few minutes of searching, he finally found it. Well, that the campus library is really spacious and big.

Nunew: Hey, guys.

Nunew waved his hand at his band mates while giving them a sweet smile. The books he had brought were placed on the table. Then, he sat next to Nat.
Nunew: I'm sorry naaa ... I was late. My class just ended.
Nat: It's okay. We just got here too.
Nunew: Really ?
Nat: Yeah ...
Nunew: So .... let's get start ? If possible, I want to send this thesis by today. Are you guys okay with that ?
Gun: I'm okay because so far, we did so many things already. It is possible to send it by today. So, that we can focus on our intern. 
Nunew: That's true. I haven't do my own resume yet.
Nat: Us too ... So let's start.
Nunew: Alright, su su !!!!

Without waiting any longer they started their work. They have done a lot. So, now they just need to check and maybe add other additional information. The four of them seemed very focused on their tasks. Nunew shuttled from the bookshelf to where their desk was.

After 5 hours in the library, finally their assignment is completed. They have been in the library since 4pm yesterday and it is now 9pm.  Luckily this library is open until 11pm. They looked at each other and smiled happily. They are happy because their thesis is finish already.

Nunew: So, now we just need to send this thesis on google drive.
Nat: Yes.
Nunew: Are you sure ? Final answer ?
Gun: Yes, final !!!
Nunew: I will send it naa ...
Nat: Krub ...

Nunew pressed something on his laptop and said, "DONE !"

As soon as he heard Nunew's words, the three members of his group cheered with joy without realizing that they were in the library at the time.
Nunew: Guys, please so down naa ... we are at the library.

His group members just laughed silently. 

Without wasting time, they started packing their belongings. Used books are immediately placed on the proper bookshelf. Then, the four of them stepped out of the library. They took bags from the storage area and gathered in front of the library.

Nat: Our thesis is done so ... 
Nunew: ...so ... ?
Nat: Let's party !!!
Nunew: Oho .... Nat !
Nat: We should go to celebrate this, right ? Plus, after this maybe we will never see each other again ? This is our last semester so why don't we go hang out together ?
Gun: Where ?
Nat: How about at the bar ?
Nunew: Bar ?
Nat: You are a part-timer bartender at Pentagon, right?
Nunew: Yeah ...
Nat: So, let's go. No need to think about others bar. We can just go there.
Nunew: Hmm ... alright.  
Gun: But you are not work there tonight, right ? I mean tonight is not your shift ?
Nunew: Yes because I told them that I can't work as I'm busy but don't worry ... tonight I will have fun with you guys.
Gun: Ohh I see ... so what are we waiting for ? Let's go !!!

They quickly walked away from the library. Nat took out his smartphone and called someone.
Nat: We are going to Pentagon.

At Pentagon ...

Nunew and his friends have arrived at the Pentagon, the place where Nunew works part-time. The four of them walked into the bar. It seems that not many people have come because it is still early. There are usually many visitors who come at 11 pm and above.