Part 41: I choose you

Zee and Nunew had just arrived in front of the Nunew family's house. Looks like the others stopped there too. After eating together at the jetty earlier, they all went home. After all, it is now 3:30 in the morning. If you want to go back to Bangkok, you will definitely be very tired. So, they decided to spend the night there.

Zee and Nunew then stepped out of the car. Zee's Papa was seen approaching the two of them.
Zee: Hey, Daddy ... Papa ...
Papa: Hey, my son. Congratulation to the both of you ...
Daddy: By the way, let discuss about the wedding when the both of you are free. Nunew, you can bring your family too so that we can discuss together.
Nunew: Krub, Daddy.

Daddy looked at Zee then he smile. He walked towards Zee and hug his son.
Daddy: You choose the right person, Zee. Take care of him and appreciate him.
Zee: Krub, Daddy.

Daddy let go of their hug.
Daddy: Me and Papa can't stay here tonight because we have work to do at Bangkok tomorrow. I'm sorry naa
.... maybe next time ?
Nunew: It's okay, Daddy. You can come anytime. It's your house too after this.
Daddy: Krub ....

Daddy look at Nunew and he said, "Take care of each other naa ..."

Papa: So, we will leave right now. Take care, okay ? If you need anything, just call me or Daddy.
ZeeNunew: Krub ...

Without waiting any longer, Daddy and Papa then stepped into the car. They have to go because they have an assignment tomorrow. Suddenly, Momo approached them both with her fiancé.

Momo: P'Zee .... Nunew ...
Zee: Don't tell me you two will be leaving right now too ?
Momo: Yes ... I'm sorry ... P'Zee ... Nunew ... tomorrow I will leave Bangkok with him. We both have to attend fashion show at Italy for a week. So, we need to leave now.
Zee: I see ... it's okay. I understand. Both of you must be so busy but remember to take care of your health too.
Momo: Don't worry, P'Zee. By the way ....

Momo looked at Zee.
Momo: I'm so sorry about what jist happened all these time. I didn't have any plan to ruin your relationship naaa ...
Zee: It's okay .... past is past ... but don't do this again especially the death treat. It's dangerous.

Zee turn his head towards Nunew and said, "You too, Nhu."

Nunew: Krub ....

Momo just smile sweetly then she look at Zee and Nunew.
Momo: Congratulation, P'Zee ... Nunew ...
ZeeNunew: Thanks, Momo.
Momo: I hope the both of you habe a beautiful life and an endless love story.
Zee: You too ... but don't ever did the same things again.
Momo: Oiii P'Zee ... don't worry. This is the new me. Past is past so forget it.
Zee: That's true.
Momo: So, we will leave now naa ... be happy and enjoy your night together.
Nunew: Oho, Momo.
Momo: Nunew, just cuddle with your Hia naa ... no need to sleep because right now is 4 am already.
Nunew: Momo, you are teasing me.

Momo just laugh.
Momo: Bye naaa P'Zee ... Nunew ....
Zee: Bye ...
Nunew: Take care naa ....

After making sure that Momo and her fiancé had left, Zee and Nunew then walked into the house holding hands. They saw Auntie Yaa in the living room enjoying a cup of coffee. She looked at the faces of Nunew and Zee.

Nunew: Where is Ping ?
Auntie Yaa: He's already sleep.
Nunew: I see ... by the way, what are tou doing here ?
Auntie Yaa: I can't sleep.
Nunew: Aaaa ....
Auntie Yaa: New, can we talk ?
Nunew: Yeah, sure.

Nunew look at Zee.
Nunew: Hia can go take a bath first and take a rest. You must be tired after all these happen.
Zee: Okay, I will waiting for you.
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. If tou want to sleep, you can slewp. No need to wait for me.
Zee: Krub ... Hia go to upstairs naaa ... (while kissing Nunew's forehead gently)

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then went to Auntie Yaa. He sat next to her. Auntie Yaa then tightly held Nunew's hand as soon as Nunew sat next to her. She gave him sweet smile towards Nunew.

Auntie Yaa: Without realizing it, you are growing up now.
Nunew: ....
Auntie Yaa: I didn't expect that I will give you to him to take care of you ... forever. I'm sad that you will live your new life with your future husband. If you Pa and Ma are still alive, they must be so happy that their son are getting married.
Nunew: Auntie Yaa ... I'm not going anywhere. I'm just getting married naa ...
Auntie Yaa: I know, New. I'm just so happy. I took care of you since your Ma left us and now ... look ... you are gettinf married. How fast the night changes ... who knows that the little Nunew will becoming a husband.
Nunew: ....
Auntie Yaa: I'm happy for both of you ...

Auntie Yaa move closer towards Nunew then she hug Nunew tightly. While hugging him, she was in tears. She was so happy. Nunew will getting married and happy ever after with Zee.

At 5 am ...

Nunew just finished taking a shower. As soon as he showered, he then stepped towards the bed. He was surprised to see Zee looking at him. Without wasting time, Nunew climbed onto the bed and lay on Zee's chest. Zee gently caressed Nunew's head and kissed him.

Nunew: I thought you already fell asleep, Hia.
Zee: I woke up because I heard you at the shower.
Nunew: I see ...

Nunew reached for Zee's hand and he played with his fingers. Zee just let Nunew at that time with a sweet smile.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Can I ask about something ?
Nunew: About what, Hia ?
Zee: During the Bangkok Fashion Week ... the interview ... you already know that the reporter woul be asking that question ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia ... I'm the one who paid the reporter.
Zee: The rumour too ?

Nunew nodded his head. Zee sighed.
Zee: What about last night ?
Nunew: It's my plan too. Momo didn't kidnapped me for real but I was really there at that time.
Zee: So, it was all planned ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Nhu ... this is wrong, okay ? When Momo said she will kill you, I feel like the world is stopping you know ? I was very nervous and I feel like I can't do anything. I just care about your safety, Nhu.

Nunew heads up and look at Zee. He put his hand on Zee's waist and hug his boyfriend.
Nunew: I'm sorry, Hia.
Zee: Do not do that such thing again naa ... it's dangerous.
Nunew: Krub, Hia ...

Zee then comforted Nunew with a soft kiss on the forehead. He know that Nunew is still feeling guilty.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. I never mad at you.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. How can I mad at my cutie boyfriend ? Hmm ?
Nunew: Well, I know it.

Nunew put his head towards Zee's chest then he closed both of his eyes. He hug Zee more tightly. Zee is hia home.
Nunew: Thank you so much, Hia. Thank you for accepting me being your life partner.
Zee: Thank you too, Nhu for choosing me. Thank you so much.
Nunew: I will always choose you, Hia. No matter what you will be always my first choice.

Zee kissed Nunew'a forehead and said, "Let's don't stop from loving wach other."

Nunew move closer towards Zee while his fingers playing on Zee's waist. Then, suddenly his hand lift up Zee's shirt until he can see Zee's toned body. Without waiting anymore, Nunew start to enter Zee's nipples into his mouth. He suck Zee's nipple like a baby while his hand hugging Zee's waist tightly.

Zee: Nhu ... (He moaned a little)

Nunew didn't answer but he keep on sucking his Hia's nipple so hard. Zee can hear the sucking sound. Zee try to control himself as he can feel that his member already woke up.

Zee: Nhu .... ?

Zee was so surprise when he saw Nunew already fell asleep. Nunew fell asleep after sucking both of his nipples ? OMG NUNEW CHAWARIN !!!

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!