Part 6: Past

Zee's POV:

Zee was still sleeping soundly on his bed even though the clock had struck 1 in the afternoon. After sending Nunew home this morning, he went to sleep because he was tired. Anyone are tired after having sex overnight, right?

Suddenly he heard a loud knock on the door of his condo. At first he just ignored it, but the sound of knocking got louder and disturbed his sleep. Lazily, he got out of bed and walked towards the door. He opened the door while rubbing his eyes slowly.

"Hey, Zee !"

Zee looked at his friend's face.

Zee: What are you doing here, Max ?
Max: Don't tell me you just woke up ?
Zee: So what ?

Zee and Max stepped into the condo together. Zee quickly walked towards the kitchen and took a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. Max just watched Zee. however, Max's eyes managed to observe the situation inside Zee's condo at that time.

Max: Oho Zee ! What happened to your condo ? Your clothes is everywhere on the floor.
Zee: I was so tired last night that I didn't have time to clean the condo. (while drink his mineral water)
Max: No, you are having sex with someone. 

Zee who heard Max's words choked while drinking. He looked at Max's face. How can his friend guess correctly?
Zee: No, I'm not.

Zee cleared his throat while Max looked at him. Max walked closer to Zee and he know his friend was trying to avoid his eye contact.

Max: You don't know how to lie, Zee. I know you go healing at some night bar, right ? 
Zee: Why do I need to go healing ?
Max: Oho, Zee ! You think I'm a child ? All around Thailand knows that you and Momo is breaking up ! 
Zee: ...
Max: And I know your heart is hurt. You always go to night bar when you are sad, angry or being hurt. That's why I know about this, Zee. We've known each other more than 7 years already. You can't lie to me.

Zee put the mineral bottle on the table. Then, he sighed. 
Max: Tell me what did exactly happened last night ? Did she cheated on you ? 

Zee nodded his head.
Max: So ... the news was true ? 

Zee nodded again. Max looked at his friend.

Max: Are you okay ?
Zee: How can I be okay, Max ? I saw her having sex with other man with my own eyes. You know that I love her so much. We've been in a relationship in about 2 years, Max. I even planned to propose her but ... things turned out to be like this. I don't know why did she did this to me ? Am I not enough to her ? 
Max: No, Zee. You are enough for her but ... the problem is you. You keep on focusing at work until you forget her. 
Zee: No, I never forget her.
Max: You didn't realize that you forget her ... you didn't realize.

Zee look at Max and said, "Can we stop talking about this ? We are over so nothing more to talk about anymore and .... I want to live a new life without her."

Max: With your partner last night ?
Zee: You are talking nonsense !

Zee walked towards the living room. He rested his back on the couch. The same goes for Max who sits on Zee's right. Max looked at Zee's face. Actually, he wanted his friend to tell him what happened yesterday. He wants to know who Zee had sex with when he just broke up.

Zee: Why do you look at me like that ?
Max: You owed me a story about last night. 
Zee: Since when ?
Max: Did you really had sex with someone last night, Zee Pruk ?
Zee: ... I'm not ...