Lets go to sleep

"So (y/n) how do you know slender?" Jeff asks you while he walked towards the door.
"She was my friend when she was a child." Slendy looks at you while reaching for your hand. "A child?" Jeff asked slendy while he stopped at the door. "Yes?" Slendy responded. You could tell he knew something you didn't. But by the way slenderman looked at his friend you were to scared to even attempt to ask. "Oh. I best be going now. See you later slender...and (y/n)" and with that. He was gone. Vanished. You turned to slendy hopping he would explain everything without you having to ask, but of course he didn't. You sat on the brown furry couch as you thought about everything you know about him. You came to the conclusion a hour later that you didn't really know much about him. You know his name, one of his friends, where he lives and that's it. Not sure you felt to safe at the house anymore you got up to leave. Not even knowing slendermans whereabouts you opened the door. "Well, well, well, look what we have here. A pretty girl that seems lost." Jeff stepped in the house making you take a step back, he pulled a piece of your hair that had fallen and pulled on it. It didn't hurt, but you cringed anyway. "Where are you headed?" He said taking a step closer to you. "I'm..I'm..nowhere.." You took another step back. Only to fall on the couch. "You work fast (y/n)" Jeff leaned down to get on top of you. You attempted to push him back but his grip was to strong. "The more you move. The tighter I hold and the more pleasure you give me." You could see lust and torture fill the mans eyes. "St-stop.." You said trying to calm yourself down so he wouldn't tighten his death grip he had around your hands. "Are you begging?" You stopped what you were doing to look up at him. That smile he has spread across his face just made you want to get up and run. But you know he would be able to catch you within no time. You know if you didn't please this man you probably wouldn't be alive to long. "Is-is that what you want?" You could feel the disgusting sentence leave your mouth. But you couldn't take it back. His facial expression changed to an unreadable one. You grew more scared by the second. He pulled you down on the couch so you were sitting on the very edge. "Beg" your eyes grew large. "W-what?" You couldn't help but to ask what he meant. Even though you already knew it. You didn't want to do anything you didn't have to. "You heard me. I didn't stutter. Beg. Beg me." You closed your eyes and drew in a deep breath. You opened them and started to bite your lip. You tried every suductive thing you could possibly think of in the heat of the moment. "Please. Jeff. Baby? Stop?" You felt your stomach cringe at the thought of calling him 'baby' even though there was something oddly comforting and sexually attractive about him. Maybe it was the way he took control over in the "bed" you wasn't sure. "More. You can do better I know." He responded loosening his grip on your hands.
"What the fuck?" You heard a voice behind you come into the room. You couldn't turn around to see who it was but you know it's not slenderman. "What are you doing? Who is that?"
"Ben...it's not what it looks like..."
"Oh really? You're not fucking random girls. Making them beg for their life?" Ben walked over to you so you could see him.
"She's not exactly random. She's slendermans girlfriend or something." Jeff said to bens pile of questions after a minute. "Oh. Okay. So your fucking your friends girlfriend? Nothing wrong with that." Ben said pushing Jeff off of you so you could finally get up. You smiled at Ben and nodded a thank you. "You're welcome. I'm sorry." He said understanding the nod was a thank you. "When is slendy going to be back?" He looked at you for a moment and chuckled. "Slendy? I haven't heard that one before. And he'll be back any second now. You can go up to his room and wait for him if you want. Or you could go to mine with me if you're scared about Jeff." You looked down at the floor at the thought of going into his room with him. A room with a door that can be closed and locked. "Not like that. Just to have company." He said when he noticed a sadden expression cross your face. A few moments passed before slendy came back. "Looks like you all met (y/n)" you stood up and stared at him for a spilt second before you took off up stairs.
You didn't really know what room to go in. There is a wall at the top of the stairs so you have to go right. It's a dark hallway with three doors on the left and one on the right. There's also one at the very end of the hall. You walked to the first door on the left and opened it. The room was pretty large. It has bage walls, a canopy bed, and a small tv In the corner. You walked to the second door and opened it. This one has blue walls, black flooring, and a extremely small bed. You decided that this was the best room to stay in for the time being and walked in and shut the door. You walked over to the dresser on the left side of the room and went through it. Trying to find any piece of information that would tell you whose room you're In. All you found was a bunch of license.

Slender POV

I walked in the house to see Jeff, Ben, and (y/n) standing around in a circle. "Looks like you all met (y/n)." I said gesturing to her. She stood up and looked at me. I could see sadness in her eyes, but before I could do anything, she took off upstairs. Has she been up there before? Does she know where she's going? I asked myself as I watched her. "I wonder what room she went in." Jeff said looking up the stairs as me and Ben traded a look that's indescribable. "Should I go see if she's okay?" I looked at Ben. "No. She's mad at you. I'll go." I gave him a nod and let him go.

Your POV

"(Y/n) are you in here?" You heard down the hallway. You quickly shove the cards back into the dresser and sit on the bed. "In here." you said loud enough for whoever was out there to hear.
"(Y/n)?" Ben said opening the door.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah...im fine."
"No you're not. What's wrong?"
You took a long pause and drew in an even deeper breath than before and spoke.
"It's just...he wasn't here when I needed him..." He shook his head.
"He didn't mean to. He didn't know anything like this would happen. He still doesn't know what happened. Just get some sleep, okay?" You smiled at him and said for him not to tell slenderman. He walked out the door and you turned out the light. Drifting off to sleep was the highlight of your day.