Just a dream

You awoke from a loud bang down stairs. "It's only three!" You yelled out pulling your feet to the cold floor beneath you.
"Im-im sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to. I was getting something to drink and-and I thought I saw something. So I put my glass down and went to go see and nothing was there. I came back and picked it up, and when I turned around it was there! I'm sorry for dropping my glass. But I swear! (Y/n) I swear it was there!" You pulled your brother in for a hug and flattened his hair down. "What did it look like?" He sat on the floor and pulled his legs to his chest. "It was big...and grey. It looked grey. I think it was grey-" you squatted down beside him. "And what else?" He looked up to you. It seemed as if he had been crying. Which, you guess you would've been as well.
"The eyes were red. Like bright red. Like blood red. Like really red. And it just looked at me. Standing over me. Old and grey. Looked like dust that could walk. But red eyes. That's how I saw it. The eyes. I didn't know what it was. When I went to go look it was as if it just disappeared out of nowhere. Then, when I was going to go back to bed, it was right there. Right in my face ..." He smeared the tears that rested under his eyes. "It sounds like you had a bad dream. It's three. You're probably just imagining it." You stood up and turned to walked away. As you picked your foot up to walk your brother placed his hands on your foot. Making you slam into the floor beside him.  "What the fuck Cody!" You looked back at him. "The thing is, I locked the door. How would it get in? How did it get in?"
You shook your head and stood up. "I'm telling you to go upstairs, to your room,and go to sleep! Mom and dad will be back eventually. In a week or so. Then we can go back to normal lives with a normal boring family." You tried to hold back the sternness in your voice but he is making it nearly impossible for you.
He picked himself up off the ground and gave you a dirty look as he headed to the stairs. "But-" be started but you stopped him. "Go!" You said softly but with meaning. "I mean it." He looked at you one more time before he took off up the stairs. The next thing you heard was a door slam.
"Normal boring life? That's what you want?" Nearly giving you a heart attack you turned around to see slenderman standing in your kitchen. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to know what's going on and to have heard you say that." You rolled your eyes slightly and shook your head.
"Go home."
He took your arm in his hand, not giving you anywhere to go.
"My home is where you are." He spoke softly as your head lay on his chest.
All you can smell is fresh air. Trees, grass, and wild animals. It was intoxicating.
You didn't know what to say. All you wanted to do was sleep but you didn't want to be rude. Or tell him to go home. A small part of you wanted him to stay. It's been so long since you and him have spent quality time together.
The last time you spent time together was before you 'moved in' it is sad.
"We need to talk." You shook out of his grasp. "Not right now." He tried to pull you back in, but you didn't let him. "No! I am going to sleep. I'm tired of waiting for you. Wondering if you care or if I'm just a play-toy. Wanting to talk but when I do you don't want to. Then you think anytime you want to talk or do something I'll do it and be ready. No, fuck you. I'm going to sleep." He let go of you, but continued to stand there beside you.
"I do love you." You walked up the stairs and right before you opened your door you yelled out, good.